Followers

Monday, 22 October 2012

Bygone Times

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

Whew where has today gone, I haven't stopped from the minute I got up!  Got everything done and finally sat down to get my post up for today.  I have just realised that I have blogged everyday since the beginning of January and that is a lot!!!  I have really enjoyed myself and I hope  you have all enjoyed my creations.

Today's creation is a quick card I made using some bits and bobs from my stash without using anything new (apart from my lovely Crafty-Emblies).



Recipe and Method

1.  A6 white scalloped base card
2.  First layer is white card which I have used a clock mask and Imagination Sparkle Medium Bright Copper.  Once this was dry I dusted over with cream Pan Pastels.
3.  The Penny Farthing topper is from my stash as is the watch.
4.  To finish off I have added the hat with the goggles and the screw, I left them in their natural state as I think they compliment the card.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Linda,love the images and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Linda, and I am so impressed that you blog every day. I must try harder. Hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, would make a super retirement card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Linda, love the embellies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card, Linda. I love the clock image.

    You've done really well to blog every day since January. I started blogging earlier this month with the intention of blogging everyday. We're only on the 22nd and I've failed already. Lol.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful! Thank you for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Linda and congratulations on your blog posting everyday.
    I set myself a goal of posting everyday for a year. I started counting on 9th December last year, so I am in with a chance as I have managed to keep it up thus far!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've enjoyed each and every one of your posts!
    This is no exception either - fabulous!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card Linda, I love the clock background and the topper.
    Well done on blogging every day, that's a lot of cards! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Linda, I like the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabulous card Linda, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card and colors Linda. Saw this on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card - very steampunk - and a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Linda, a fabulous card, love it, and that is some fete, blogging everyday, well done you, have a lovely time in Leeds my dear friend, I love popping over to your blog, cos your creations always inspire me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda, a fantastic card, I love all the emellishments especially the Penny Farthing.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx