Followers

Monday, 1 October 2012

Card's Galore October Challenge

Good Morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Today it is time for our new challenge this month which is "Have a Mice Day"!!!  Yes we want to see those mice on your cards.  Please hop on over to see the design teams creations using mice.  They are just so cute.  Saying that though I hate the real things and my Tiggy keeps leaving me lovely presents on my garden path, isn't she ever so kind - NOT!

Anyway here is my creation.


Recipe & Method

1.  I have used a Labels One shaped card in cream and folded the front of the card halfway to make an easel card.
2.  I took a piece of Kanban Baroque card and cut out 2 piece of card one for the topper to sit on and the second to matt on the bottom of the card using Spellbinder Labels 1 die. Before matting the bottom layer I have wrapped brown lace around this to act as the stopper and added a sentiment which reads Just for You.
3.  The topper piece of card I have attached halfway on the front of the card. The topper has been printed onto Neenah card and coloured in using my Copics and sponged with Dew Drop VersaMagic Thatched straw. I then cut this out using Spellbinder Scalloped Labels one die and attached to the card.
4.  To finish off I have attached card candi and made a bow with two pieces of ribbon and attached to the card with 2 pearl gems.



Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

31 comments:

  1. Aw,how cute is he,fabulous easle card Linda.Love the paper.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Linda! It's so cute...hang on...I'll ask Jamie his opinion as he's an expert on mice.

    "I like this card, it's too cute and I like mice very, very, very much, they're so, so, so, so cute. It's amazing and it's brilliant - but not as brilliant as my mummy's cards!
    Love and hugs
    Jamie
    xxx"

    So there you go...high praise indeed.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Linda,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Linda... so cute!!! Love the image.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking easel card! Love the fall colors and the image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card Linda - love the image and the autumnal colours - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card hun, soooooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable hun, I love the shape, the cute mouse image and the colours and the ribbon and lace look beautiful, really gorgeous design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card with a really cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation , great image so cute and i love the lace you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh gosh this is one,super cute image Hun,and the shape is just brilliant love those colours,and lush lace,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Linda. Fab colours.
    Are you at Harrogate on Sunday lovely???? xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable Linda, Thank you for entering Emma’s crafty challenge
    and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda
    wonderful, the image is so cute and so well coloured, and I do like the black lace.
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous monochrome card thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda this is really stunning :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great easel card - supervimage
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous easel card Linda, love the colours and that cute image is just adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful shaped easel card Linda and such a cute image, thanks for joining us at challenges 4 everybody
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your image and shaped Easel are fabulous Linda, Your combination of colors is quite striking with the black lace and I love the candi touches to the bottom corners. Beautifully Done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous Linda, I love the image and beautiful colours

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely autumnal card Linda, love your lace and ribbon. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this little mouse image - he is so cute.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi Linda, gorgeous card such a cute image.pam

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a lovely card, Linda, such a cute image and a perfect mix of papers and embellishments. Our cats used to bring us frogs, and we soon learned to recognise the screaming of the frogs and shut the doors. So we didn't get the offerings brought inside for the most part. The pigeon got in before we were awake though - alive! Try catching and getting rid of that. Thank you for your visit this week and your kind comments. I did the insert for that card yesterday and I have to say that my brayering was perfect, thanks to the Splodge mat. Have a good week. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  27. ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND I LOVE THE IMAGE, ITS A BRILLIANT CARD LINDA, I LOVE IT XXX

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Linda, just making my rounds of the DT projects and wanted to say that this is great! Another fab colour combo and I love the embellishments. These mouse digi are so cute!

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabby Male card, Linda, love it, thank you so much for joining our challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is just so cute!! thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a cutie, Thank you for joining in Emmas challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx