Followers

Monday, 1 October 2012

Christmas Challenge Winner

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

I would like to say thank you very much to all of my crafty friends and followers who entered my first ever challenge.  Two of the entries where email entries.  In total there were 13 entries.

The Prize for my challenge was sponsored by:




The winner is .......................................

Isn't Carol's card gorgeous.
Carol can you please email me here with your address
Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carol, it's a gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Carol, such a beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTY image and a beautiful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Carol, your card is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Carol:-) Beautiful card.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. After a horrible day this has really cheered me up :) I'm off to email you Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Carol, a fabulous card and a worth winner xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Carol. A very unusual yet effective design for Christmas. Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Carol... Congratulations and enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx