Followers

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Eleanor and Pickles

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

Another miserable day here in Warrington so what better way then spending the day keeping warm and dry working away in my craft room.  Well yesterday I coloured in 7 digis and today I am making them up into cards.  A few of them are DT work so you will see these on Friday!!!

Well today's card I have used Heather Valentin's Digi called Eleanor and Pickles Back to School.  I think this digi is very versatile and doesn't necessarily have to be for "Back to School" cards.  I hope you like what I have made.  I just adore Eleanor and Pickles and I have told Heather that I just HAVE to have them all!!!!  You can get this digi and others from Scrapbook Stamp Society and this digi is free to download here at the moment.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is 8 x 8 pearlescent old gold.
2.  The first layer is 6 x 6 embossed card from First Edition Boho Chic collection.
3.  Second layer is Core'dinations which I have embossed using Cuttlebug embossing folder and distressed the top layer to highlight the embossed area.
4.  The topper is Eleanor and Pickles which I have printed off onto Stampography card and coloured in using my Copic pens.  I distressed around the topper using Dew Drops Brilliance Gold Galaxy once I had cut it out using Spellbinder rectangle die.
5.  I have weaved some beige ribbon and place down the bottom of the right hand side.
6.  I have added gems and a sentiment.  To finish off I coloured 2 flower buttons with my Copics.  The centre button is from Turkey which I bought whilst I was away.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


35 comments:

  1. Love this one Linda. I love Autumnn coloured cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous as always hun, I love the colours and the layout, the embossing looks wonderful and that image is absolutely fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely fun card, love the buttons also. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and wonderful autumnal colours.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sweetie, Such vibrant colours, the cute image really stands out x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cute image and beautiful colours
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda great card love the image haven't used it yet but will have to your colouring is beautiful
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is gorgeous Linda, Love her, and your autumn colours are fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda. I love this Fall colors on your card. and embossing looks really good here.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore the cute image she is fab and your card and colours are adorable too xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours on this one, and Eleanor and pickles are great too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful. Everything works so well together. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Linda, beautiful colour so cheery, love that ribbon too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful Linda. I agree that digi is very versatile and I just love your colours and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a stunner Linda! Love the layout and the autumnal colours...it's just fab. The image is great as well, so I've snaffled it while it's free, lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH LINDA ITS GORGEOUS AND FABULOUS, LOVE THE COLOURS YOU USED, ITS BRILLIANT XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the colours and the layout.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda, this is so fun and just adorable! LOVE that image and will go check out that site now. CUTE!!! Love the ribbon weaving too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, the image is just so cute. Love the layout.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I just love it Linda, great colours and a fab image

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  23. great card Linda - just love this image xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi linda, this is a fabulous card.
    cute image..pam

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous card, great image, beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a cute card Linda, and you are right, the image is not just for back to school x

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is fabulous Linda and that image is really good and you have coloured it so well.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  28. The digi is so cute, and a great choice of colours for the digi and the card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Totally adorable, Linda! Fab coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  30. cute and adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Autumn Colors” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. cute and adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Autumn Colors” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a fab card. I love the warm autumnal colours and your colouring on the image is just gorgeous! :)

    Thanks for joining in our challenge at OSAAT this week.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  33. gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is gorgeous Linda, love the image and beautiful colours and embossing. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cute card, love the image thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month,
    Kaz,
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx