Another miserable day here in Warrington so what better way then spending the day keeping warm and dry working away in my craft room. Well yesterday I coloured in 7 digis and today I am making them up into cards. A few of them are DT work so you will see these on Friday!!!
Well today's card I have used Heather Valentin's Digi called Eleanor and Pickles Back to School. I think this digi is very versatile and doesn't necessarily have to be for "Back to School" cards. I hope you like what I have made. I just adore Eleanor and Pickles and I have told Heather that I just HAVE to have them all!!!! You can get this digi and others from Scrapbook Stamp Society and this digi is free to download here at the moment.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 8 x 8 pearlescent old gold.
2. The first layer is 6 x 6 embossed card from First Edition Boho Chic collection.
3. Second layer is Core'dinations which I have embossed using Cuttlebug embossing folder and distressed the top layer to highlight the embossed area.
4. The topper is Eleanor and Pickles which I have printed off onto Stampography card and coloured in using my Copic pens. I distressed around the topper using Dew Drops Brilliance Gold Galaxy once I had cut it out using Spellbinder rectangle die.
5. I have weaved some beige ribbon and place down the bottom of the right hand side.
6. I have added gems and a sentiment. To finish off I coloured 2 flower buttons with my Copics. The centre button is from Turkey which I bought whilst I was away.
Thank you for stopping by Today