Followers

Monday, 8 October 2012

Elizabeth J

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I was away but hopefully I have caught up on everyone's blogs.  I am off to the dentist again today.  Still having problems with one of my teeth.  I just hate going to the dentist but needs must.

Today I have used one of my new digi's I got from Make it Crafty.  Now you all know how I love my Steampunk and this one just fell into my basket along with a few others which will be making an appearance over the next month.  You can purchase her here.


 Recipe and Method

1.  Base card is copper pearlescent which I have scored and folded to make an A5 card.
2.  Using a piece of dark blue card I embossed using Darise Cogs folder.
3.  I printed Elizabeth J onto Stampography card and coloured in with Copics. 
4.  I distressed around the image using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pumice Stone after cutting out using Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die.
5.  Using textured brown card I cut out the cogs from Spellbinder Sprokets die and the Key and Journey were cut out using Spellbinder Jewel Keys in blue card.
6.  To finish off I added the metallic charm and the zip flower.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

29 comments:

  1. Linda what a beautiful card love the image and background is perfect have a great week
    Take care
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the embossing and the cogs,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Linda and I love that zip flower! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and one of my favorite images from Make it Crafty. Love her in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Image and love that zip rose. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sassy and fun and just plain CUTE! So pretty, Linda!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Linda, the image and steampunk gears/cogs are wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute image linda coloured beautifully.I love your stesm punk theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous steampunk card Linda, love the image. Hope the dentist visit wasn't too painful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a huge fan of pearlescent. Great card- very sassy. I headed here from the Simply Create Linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Linda,such a lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creation Linda love those cogs

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous card Linda, love this image.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's gorgeous, Linda. I love the copper and blue colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful card Linda, so much lovely detail to look at and a beautifully coloured image x

    ReplyDelete
  16. she is very Saucy, Linda, love her, great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely , love the colours and all the embellishments , they set off the image perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great image/card Linda. It was lovely to meet you hun xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great card, love the image, layout and colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Superb card, Linda! Terrific image and so beautifully colored. You do steam punk better than anyone I know! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card and loving the cogs , fab image . Thanks for sharing with us at challenges 4 everybody. Hugs Trisha x DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super card Linda,loving the zip flower and brass embellishment.

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Craftymess.

    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, brilliant card Sweetie, I love Steampunk x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Absolutely stunning, I love the image, the embossing is beautiful and the cogs look fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. very cute, thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a gorjuss make, love the colours, thank you so much Linda for joining us at Craftymess challenge blog

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx