Followers

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Exciting News!!!!

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

I know that a lot of you my lovely crafty friends have been waiting for my news and I can now let you all know. A few weeks ago (at Harrogate) Mike and Ian from Kraftyhands asked me if I would like to work with them as Operations Manager, of course I said YES!!!!

This means that I will be working in Leeds for 3 days a week. I am still responsible for Kraftyhands Challenge Blog and the design team. My other duties will include liaising with magazines, TV and ensure that the shows are booked as well as other general office duties. I will also be designing too and so looking forward to the New Year as I have a few ideas which we will be discussing during the quiet period so more to come from me regarding crafting too.

Last week we were busy collating all the products which will appear on Create and Craft tomorrow at 9.00 am and 11.00 am I hope that you will watch the boys debut on our screens. The design team and I are all showcasing one of our cards which we have made using the New CD Vintage Chic Boutique. I will be travelling down to Peterborough with the boys for support.

I want to thank all of my crafty friends and followers for all your fabulous comments and support since I started my blog.



Many thanks for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


28 comments:

  1. Congratulations what fabulous exciting news - you must be so thrilled and excited - very well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you and congrats. Beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news Linda!!!! And so well deserved. I'm really pleased for you....hugs Debbi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic news Linda!!!! And so well deserved. I'm really pleased for you....hugs Debbi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous news Linda,love your gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you Linda...I know you were excited as I saw you at the Harrogate Show and you were positively bursting with it all! But you could'nt say why but so glad for you! Well done and well deserved! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news Linda, hope everything goes very smoothly for you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and well deserved! Fabulous card too!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations what wonderful news :-). I so love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Aunty Linda! What an exciting and brilliant year you're having...and very well deserved too!

    And a lovely card for today as well! Best of luck to the Boys for tomorrow...and have fun!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your new job! Wonderful card too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab news Linda and congratulations - your hard work is paying off!

    Loving the look of this new disc and spotting the 'sneaky peeks' on the DT's blogs - I don't think I'll get to catch the full shows as have an appointment - promise I'll do my best and if all else fails watch on the C&C app later!

    Good luck to one and all, hope everything goes smoothly!

    Su (Soop) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Many congratulations Linda. It's a gorgeous card too x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card and finished off with that beautiful ribbon again. Good luck tomorrow at C&C and congrats on the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations and well done hun, I am so pleased for you and wishing that you find all that you are hoping for in your new job, you will be brilliant at it I am sure. Your card is beautiful, I love the colour and the ribbon is stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, and enjoy the new challenges coming your way. I love the shade of gree you've used on your card and the braided ribbon. It looks gorgeous on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such wonderful news, Linda! I'm so happy for you. Hugs, my friend. Oh, yes, gorgeous card! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful news Linda, delighted for you. Hope you all enjoy the shows tomorrow, I have them set to record.

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations Linda what wonderful news! Must record the shows xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Linda, how exciting :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. well done hun! Make sure they toe the line, and wash behind their ears, wont you? lol, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Linda, a big congrats! Very excited for you and know you'll do great things there!
    Love this beauty of a card too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  24. A truely terrific card Linda, I love the colours and the ribbon braid.
    Congratulations on your exciting new job, I'm sure you'll be a great success x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well done Linda, I am happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. CONGRATULATIONS Linda I'm so happy for you, You will be brillant, You are truely amazing YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx