Followers

Monday, 29 October 2012

Fairies

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

Well a good productive day for me today.  I have made 6 cards and a tag, I must say that it was lovely to get back into my craft room and play.

Today's card is all about fairies.  I love them and I have left a butterfly off (wow that is a first for me).
I am off to Leeds again tomorrow so I will be posting tomorrow afternoon with some exciting news (for me anyway)!!!!!


This is an A5 card which I have used Bo Bunny card for the first layer.  The second layer is what I made a few months ago when I was playing with my marbling inks. The silhouette rub on's are from Katy Sue designs.  To complete my card I have added a sentiment some flowers and a swirl.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda love your paper.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love this card Linda, love the marble ink effect, its gorgeous, love the fairies, thet are fabulous, love the design and the lay out and I can;t wait to hear your news xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, could lose yourself in the image :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe! I played with my marbling inks some months ago, and havent used them yet.....opsie lol, beautiful hunh, yummy as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No butterflies were needed! It's adorable just as is! Love the marbled background on this. Outstanding.
    Hats off to you for completing all those cards in one day! Don't know how you do it Linda. It'd probably take me at least 6 days to complete 6 cards!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Linda, I love the background that you have made. Looking forward to hearing your news. Will pop back tomorrow. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Linda, your marbled paper and the silhouettes are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love that marbled background and those fairies and flourish are fab#
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love faeries too & your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love everything about it!

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, love the fairies. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda this is a wonderful card, I am the same with butterflies love them, and find it hard not to reach for the butterfly punch each time I make a card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super card Linda, love the marble effect, great layout x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful I love the purple backing background , so effective .xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really adorable card :)

    Hugs/Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab card, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, I love those fairy silhouettes and the background is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, those silhouettes are so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful creation thanks for playing along with us at poodles
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx