I hope you all had a good Saturday. Off out this afternoon so will see you all hopefully later tonight.
Today's card is all about autumn and falling leaves.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 5 x 5 square cream card which I have rounded the corners with my X-cut corner punch.
2. Base layer is from a paper pack which has leaves and dragonflies on.
3. Topper is cut from Spellbinder Fleur di lys rectangle die. I have used Pan Pastels in brown and orange. I stamped the tree which is a Lavinia using Memento die. The birds I stamped in Perfect Medium and dusted over with brown Pan Pastels.
4. The leaves are from Sheena Douglass' Little Bit Sketchy Range which I stamped onto Tim Holtz distress paper with WOW Embossing Powders Bark then cut them out and arrange around the card.
5. To finish off I dropped some Fran-tage Aged Gold and heated it up.
Thank you for stopping by Today