Followers

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Franken Boo

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

Another very busy day here in Leeds today.  I can't tell you yet what I have been doing but all will be revealed on Tuesday next week.  A rather dank and miserable day here.  I hope you have all had a wonderful crafty day and keeping warm.

Today it is my turn to post for Scrapbook Stamp Society and I am made a card using Heather Valentin's Franken Boo.  I hope you have time to hop on over to the digi store and see other fabulous digi's by other fantastic artists.  You can purchase Franken Boo here.


Recipe & Method

1.  Black pearlescent card scored to create an A5 Landscape card.
2.  Purple mirri card which I have layered the pumpkin die cut which I cut from Cherry Lyn Die called Fall Harvest and dusted over with Pan Pastels Orange and sprayed Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle in Gold over the design.
3.  I printed Franken Boo onto Stampography card and coloured with a combination of Copic pens, Sakura glitter and gel pens. I then cut out the image using Spellbinder Scalloped Labels One. 
4.  To finish off I have added a bat earring and some spiders from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by  Today
Hugs xxx

27 comments:

  1. This is awesome, love the pumpkins, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card - cute image & I love the pumpkin die!
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog xx
    PS cant wait to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Linda! LOVE that die cut and the image - oh, and those spiders are way too cute!!
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Linda,love the image and fab spiders.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween card Linda love that pumpkin die xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card Linda - and awesome spiders xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Linda, I like the image and those spiders.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Linda, like the pumpkin die
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Halloween card and love that pumpkin die!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda...Lovely card..Like the pumpkin die...

    Happy crafting
    Chrissie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A terrific card Linda, I love the die-cut and the wonderful image. The spiders are the perfect finishing touch x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Linda, I love that die cut (may just have to have it!!). The image is so cute too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Linda. Really like the pumpkin die too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool card! The elements and image are so spooky-licious! ;) Fabulous Halloween card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colours. Great design and attention to detail. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great card, those spiders are awesome! I hate the things!! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card again, Linda, just love that image, will go and take a look, I am a sucker for digis xxxx Glad you are enjoying your time in Leeds, and cannot wait for your news xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Linda, looking forward to your news on Tuesday....sounds so exciting....x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great design, Linda and some very spooky embellishments. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda, another gorgeous card from yourself, I love the image and it is so well coloured and the punmkin die is stunning.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  21. love it love it love it, What a fabulous card, love the image, she's so cute and spooky, love that die its amazing, love this card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sweet, I love the image and thepumpkins and spiders look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great creation - Adore those gold spiders :) Thank you for sharing it with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    I invite you to join me at Tuesday Alchemy's current challenge: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com/ as well.

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is gorgeous, the spiders look great.
    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous card! Very creative. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute card!!! Love the spiders,too!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx