Whew where has today gone? Dreaded housework had to be done today as well as washing and then I could escape to my craft room. Another miserable day here in Warrington but I was quite happy to be playing upstairs in my room. I hope you have all had a good productive day.
Recipe & Method
1. Matt silver pearlescent card from AnneMarie Designs
2. First layer is black matt card which I have wrapped silver organza ribbon around the bottom half.
3. The second layer is purple mirri card which I have matted the topper on which is from Lavinia Stamps.
4. I stamped the fairy blowing bubbles which is from Lavinia Stamps and I have used Perfect Medium and Cosmic Shimmer black embossing powder. I added glitter dust to the stars.
5. To finish off I added 3 buttons.
Thank you for stopping by Today and have had a fabulous Saturday