Followers

Saturday, 6 October 2012

Kraftyhands October Challenge

Good Morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Today is the start of our October challenge over at Kraftyhands.  This month we want to see how you use lots of charms on your creations.  They don't necessarily have to be cards.  Don't forget to check out the design teams creations for this challenge as there are some fabulous creations. 

Now for this challenge I chose Steampunk as my theme for my card.  Now isn't that a surprise!!!!!




Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is 6 x 6 square which I have layered green lightweight card which Mike gave me.
before matting down I wrapped Baker's Twine around twice.  I then threaded a key charm to the centre with Baker's Twine in green.
2.  The second layer is gold mirri peel off which has been embossed using an embossing folder with clocks on.
3.  The topper is from Kraftyhands Steampunk die cuts.  I have glazed the pink gems with glossy accents.
4.  I threaded a piece of brown Baker's Twine through the clock charm and the wooden embellishment reads "Inspire" which is from Crafty-Emblies.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxxxx
 

25 comments:

  1. Good Morning Linda, Your card has so much gorgeous detail, the pink and green is such a great combination. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, i love the colours and all the element you have used Linda.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow linda this is really gorgeous!!!!! What fabulous technique!!!!! Love it!!!!!Another stunning creation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Linda so beautiful.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Linda, I love the colour combo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really brilliant card Linda, I love that it's Steampunk. Unfortunately won't get the chance to meet you at Harrogate today. . . . Grrrr the boys all have a virus, typical eh I should have known better than to organise anything, lol. Hope you have a fantastic weekend. Love the new pink Hougie board. Hope we can meet up soon. Lots of love Nickki. X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Linda, I like the embossing and the clocks.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sensational! LOVE all the gold against that green and the wonderful time piece!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Linda. Love the charms used. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bootiful card Linda.

    Come on everyone! We want to see you all entering the challenge this month. There's loads of lovely goodies on the site to spend the winnings on, but you won't have any winnings if you don't enter!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Linda. I love it!
    hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  12. HUH???!!!! You went steam punk? Well I never Linda!! You do surprise me, herhehehe
    Love it hun, fab as per ususal, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A super card Linda, I love all the detail and the the green and gold is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I really like the charm and the embossing folder you have used. And the steampunk die cut is fab!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow Linda this is just amazing - beautiful card!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi linda, brilliant card..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous Steampunk creation Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card, love all the clocks. Ger x.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really love this card Linda. Hope you are well
    Guilly x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A fabulous card, love the layout, embossing and charms x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Linda, good to see you again yesterday, just found your blog, so I am now a follower.... So I can keep up to date with you.... Love your card especially the colour tones. Hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  22. love it linda something i cant do but you do it Fab
    xxx hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning steampunk card you've made! =)
    I like the colors and charms you added!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another absolute stunner I love the image and the embossed metallic background looks gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this card Linda, the layout is great and I love the colour combinations too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx