Followers

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Mulberry Wood Christmas

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

A quick card today which was scheduled as I was going to Leeds.  Unfortunately I haven't gone as I am poorly with Bronchitis so will be staying at home.  I am tucked up in bed amending this post.

Today's card is a Christmas card using Mulberry Wood decoupage collection.  This little racoon is a cutie.  I have been making Christmas cards all year through and have not got many to do now, only the special family ones to do and I am done.  Whew so glad that I have done this as I got in a panic last year as they were all last minute cards.  Anyway less waffling here is my card.


The base card is from the decoupage Mulberry Wood Christmas kit.  I have layered the image up and then sprayed with Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle Pink Iridescent.  I layered this onto a piece of card from my stash and layered onto the base card.  I have weaved some pink iridescent ribbon and layered down one side and added punched mirri card snowflakes.  To finish off I have stamped the sentiment onto a Spellbinder Decorate tag die and inked in Dew Drops Brilliance pearlescent orchid and added a pearls on 2 of the corners and on the embossed snowflakes on the card.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Please stop by tomorrow as I have schedule a post for you all.
Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. realy pretty card love the ribbon detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card,lovely ribbon detail and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, so sorry you are feeling poorly, hun, stay warm and get better, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card as always Linda, love the ribbon and topper xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely colours for Christmas, love the ribbon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card, its so cute, love the image and its so shiney, love the ribbon, it is gorgeous and the background paper is so pretty, love the design of your card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little raccoon is a cutie and I love the way you weaved the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulous and sparkly holiday card, i especially LOVE that gorgeous fancy ribbon treatment, that is so glamorous! thank you for dreaming of a ♥PINK♥ christmas with us at JINGLE BELLES this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute card Linda - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sparkly christmas card.Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    Andria - Eclectic Ellapu DT (purples)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely sparkly card , cute image and love the woven ribbon!
    Kate
    xx

    get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card, love the base card x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and so cute with the little raccoon! Love that ribbon too.

    Hope you start feeling better!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just gorgeous. Loving your creative style. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry to hear you're unwell - hope you recovery quickly. Your card is lovely - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 94 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A super Christmas card Linda, the ribbon plait and the backing card are lovely.
    I hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely card Linda, sorry your not well, speedy recovery
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello my friend!!!!! Wow super elegant card!!!! Wow linda you never cease to amaze me. Gorgeous work my friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the effect of the woven ribbon ... what a pretty card ... so glad you went pink for the cure with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card... Beautiful woven ribbon, Great colours & design... Perfect!! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu... May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A stunning make as usual :) Hope you get well soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's fab Linda...I love this kit and the CD. Was planning on fiddling around with mine later to get a bit of a batch done.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card Linda, love what you've done with the ribbon.

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx