Followers

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Patti's Kisses

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

After a busy morning doing chores and shopping I am now enscounced in my craft room.  I have quite a few cards to make apart from other things to do.  The sun is out here for a change and it isn't too bad. I hope you are all well.

Today's card is made using an Elisabeth Bell digi.  I just adore these little girls and have quite a collection of them now.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is A5 which has silver foiling.  I have used PanPastels in Dairylide Yellow on the outside of the card and on the inner oval I have used Permanent Red.
2.  The first layer is brown Core'dinations card which I have cut out using Spellbinder Grande Decorative Ovals I have distressed the edges to highlight the embossing. 
3,  The second layer is burnt orange Core'dinations which has been cut out using Spellbinder Oval die.
4.  I printed the image onto Stamography card and cut out with the Spellbinder Grande Decorative Ovals.  I have coloured Patti in with my Copics and inked around using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera.
5.  I have added 2 green gems to the top of the oval, 3 floral red buttons and a brown bow.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

33 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Linda,fabulous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh its gorgeous Linda, love the image, she is so cute and i love the design your card, fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda, love the colours, and I love those ovals they are so versatile. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE image and I really like the die frame around her! Fantastic card and so pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Linda, I love these little girls too. The colours you've used here really define the layers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful image Linda and I love the whole card - the colours are so warm! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, love the different coloured pan pastels you've used, and the image is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a precious image, Linda! Love your colors. Great inking around the edge of the die cut and the buttons ad bow are perfect embellishments. I love everything about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and what a super cute image, thank you for joining in with the cutie pies first birthday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - really cute image!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo cute, I love everything about this card Sweetie x
    Good luck with the challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a pretty card linda.....such a cutie hug ssassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh she is a cute digi stamp. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab as always Linda. Seriously cute image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very sweet card, love the image and your dies are pretty, another one to add to my list. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute and gorgeous card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Linda, the image is so sweet. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Linda, I so love that image, so cute xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am loving the lush colors and adorable image and layers of this one Linda! Beautifully Done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute little image, and beautifully coloured. I love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous muted autumnal colours, and I love that the little girl isn't wearing shoes.
    Lovely as always.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi Linda this is gorgeous, such a cute image. pam

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely card, Linda and the young ladi is beautiful. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely stunning card hun, beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. A beautiful card Linda, Love the colour tones and the image is adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. As always a stunning card Linda, I adore the image, Love what you do with Panpastels ( I really need to get some).
    Thanks for taking part at CDee Designs.
    Crafty Hugs xxxx

    http://cdee-designschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aww lovely Linda, love the colours! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card Linda! I love the colours :)

    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Challenge Blog Fortnightly Challenge :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Linda, your beautifully colored Patti's Kisses image looks wonderful on this pretty card. So glad to see your entry at the Elisabeth Bell’s World “Autumn Colors” Challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining the EHA challenge this month.

    Hugs, Audhild

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card Linda!! Thanks for joining us at EBW for our Autumn challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx