I hope you are all keeping well and warm, miserable dank day here in Leeds. Tomorrow it is forecast to go colder I don't mind as long it stays dry and going back home tomorrow. Another mad busy day here at Krafthands. Just taken time out to do my post for today as I don't know what time we will finish up here today. A late one I am thinking.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is scalloped octagonal card from Kanban.
2. First layer is paper from my stash which I have cut out using Spellbinder Grande Dahlia die.
3. Second layer I have used Core'dinations So Mod cardstock and embosed using Darice folder then distressed.
4. I have stamped the teddy which is from LOTV onto Stampography card and coloured with my Copic Pens. I then cut out using Spellbinder Vintage Lace Motif die by Sue Wilson. I then dusted over the topper using PanPastels Turquoise.
5. To finish off I have added Card Candi and a sentiment.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges #144 - Animals
Flourishes - Happy Birthday
ABC Challenges #1 - New to you (The Stamp and the Vintage Lace Motif)
Pan Pastel UK #41 - Animals
Penny Black - Animal Magic
Thank you for stopping by Today