Followers

Sunday, 21 October 2012

Thank you

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

Tonights card is one I have made for you all.  I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to each and everyone of you for all your lovely comments and support over the past 20 months.  I read all of your comments and they really make my day.  You are the best, I have met quite a few of you and look forward to meeting more of you in the years to come.  I do appreciate the time it takes to comment as I comment too on your fabulous blogs.

I have made this card with lots of love for you all.



Recipe and Method

1.  A5 white scalloped card. 
2.  First layer was Tim Hotlz distressed card which I have embossed with Darice embossing folder dots which I distressed and inked the edges with Dew Drops Versa Magic Purple Hydranger.
3.  The second layer is from DCWV Once Upon a Time papers.
4.  I stamped the image which is from Lavinia onto Stampography cardstock and then cut out using Spellbinder Labels 25.  I then dusted around the image using Pan Pastels Bright Yellow Green Tint.
On the fairy wings I have used Sakura Glitter Pen and on the bubbles Sakura Gel Pen.
5.  Using Spellbinder Back to Basics Tags I cut out the tag and inked with Purple Hydranger and stamped Thanks with Memento Tuxedo Black.
6.  The butterfly is a Cherry Lynn die and the Vine is from Whimsy, I have threaded purple ribbon through a green button.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, Linda. really pretty and love the colour palette.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome and thank you for always giving us lovely things to look at x it's a real pleasure! Beautiful card by the way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh !! thank you so much Linda this is gorgeous ,love the silhouette.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Linda, the image is gorgeous and you are using my favorite color. Its always a pleasure visiting your blog and seeing what you have been creating and thank you for your wonderful support and the comments you leave on mine also. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So kind of you to post a thank you - really thoughtful - lovely card
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Linda I just read your message and it looks to me like you are coming to Canada very soon for a cup of tea. I will get your room ready ok!!!!!! As for your wonderful card it's just fabulous!!!!We need to thank you for all your fabulous projects in the last year!!!!! Wow kepp them coming!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Linda, Love the image and the butterfly, well just love everything lol... xxx Thanks for joining in with us at Happy Campers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Linda, don't always leave comments but I'm always popping by for a look. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Linda, love the image and colours. Thank you for the 'thank you', you never fail to inspire us all with your creations. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda. I love the fairy image and the colours you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Linda, it's a beautiful card. I love the colours and fairy image. The butterfly is gorgeous.
    Thank you for all your encouragement and lovely comments, I always look forward to hearing from you, whether on my blog or from yours x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Linda for sharing another of your fab creations. loving the colours and fairy and butterflies, they are my favourites. they always add the perfect touch.Carolxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fab card Linda, and I love visiting your blog, cos your cards are amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Linda, thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters this time, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  15. So soft and lovely, Linda! Elegant silhouette and, of course, I love her against the lavender background. Magnificent butterfly and vine. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Linda, love the colours, thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow wow wow love it Linda, its gorgeous, love the colours and the fairy is perfect, love it love it love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pretty, pretty image and I love the colors you chose. They work so well with your fairy silhouette, as does your Once Upon a Time paper!
    Thank-you for sharing with us at The Poodles Parlour!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda!
    Beautiful card! Lovely colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters!
    ~Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx