Followers

Friday, 19 October 2012

Where words fail music speaks

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

Well today I feel a whole lot better than I did a earlier this week.  I have been playing in my craft room today the first since the weekend and I have got 4 DT projects done and finally was able to get out my stamps and inks to play.

I have made a tag tonight using, Pan Pastels in Permanent Red, Diarylide Yellow and Orange for the background,  the stamps are from Dimentional Stamps and I got to play with Fran-tage embossing powders for the first time and OMG I am in love with these.  I have used Shabby Pink and Aged Gold.  Whilst the Gold was still hot I stamped in the word Harmony just to see if it would work and it did.  I can see me playing with these a lot more in the future!!!  I have embossed using WOW embossing powders on the stamps in Burgundy Red and added some ribbon from my stash.

Sorry about the photo but it is dark now and this was the best of the 10 photographs I took.

I would also like to say thank you to all of you for your lovely well wishes they really cheered me up.




Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx 

27 comments:

  1. Oh I love this gorgeous tag Linda,love the stamps you have used.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tag Linda love the colours and the stamps used, now you will have to make a bag to go with the tag xxxxxxxxxxxx for a special person xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tag Linda, glad to hear your feeling better
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooooh that is one pretty tag. I lam loving pan pastels too so effective....Glad to see you are feeling better Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely tag, lots of textures going on x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design and colours,
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag hun, those music notes look gorgeous, sorry to hear that you have been feeling unwell I hope you feel better now
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely and elegant tag! Thank you for joining us at Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Linda, so sorry you have been feeling unwell ,hope you are feeling better now,

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda - what a harmonious use of colours and media for your tag, beautiful! Thanks for entering the WOW! Embossing Powder Challenge this month, and good luck!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag. Love the stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is fabulous Linda - glad to hear you got some playtime! Its the best time!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a great tag.I love the background colours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tag is gorgeous, love the content and colour. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab tag, Linda, love the colours and so glad that you are feeling better. Hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I had forgotten how much I love heat embossing but your wonderful tag reminded me. Especially love the "Harmony" stamp! Terrific background inking. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful as all your work is Linda! Thanks for joining our Squigglefly challenge. CHeers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad you are feeling better Linda and what an awesome return to the craft room, fabby tag, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So glad your feeling better Linda! Isn't Fran-tage just the bestest? I love it! I have the fragments too and they are fab as well xx oooooo great tag by the way lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful tag Linda. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry you haven't been well Linda glad your on the mend xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  22. A wonderful tag Linda, I love the colours and the stamps.
    I'm glad you're feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun tag Linda! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great tag! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fab little tag Linda! You have a very pritty blog! Thank you for joining us at WOW! Embossing Powders. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful tag! Thanks for sharing it at Inky Impressions challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  27. A lovely tag Linda, thanks for joining us over at the WOW challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx