The sun is shining and the skies are blue but oh my goodness it sure is chilly! I hope you are all well and having fun what ever you are doing.
I am going to be spending the day crafting playing with some of my new toys and getting ready for my stamping class tomorrow.
Today's make was shown on Create and Craft on Wednesday which I made from the new Vintage Chic Boutique by Mike and Ian from Kraftyhands.
Recipe & Method
1. I printed off all the sheets for the birthday book onto Centura Pearlescent paper.
2. The first and last pages I adhered to white Centura Pearlescent card which was longer so that I could add a holder for the pen.
3. I adhered the rest of the papges together with double sided tape and punched holes down the spine and threaded pink and blue ribbon.
4. I added gems to the pen holder.
5. I made a box using Centura Pearlescent white card and decorated the top of the box with ribbon, roses beaded spray and sentiment from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today