Followers

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

I hope you are all keeping well and having a good week.  Still working in Leeds busy, busy, busy here at Kraftyhands Towers.

Today's creation is another Christmas Card, another one to add to my own Christmas card stash.  Not many to get done as I promised myself last year that I would make Christmas cards throughout the year so now I have only about half a dozen left to make and they are special ones.


A6 card matted with gold mirri card
Candy Cane card is from the Core Impressions Classic Christmas Collection which I have sanded.
I have layered the decoupage onto white card stock.
The decoupage is from Paintbox Poppets which I have layered with Pinflair
To finish off I have added some red gems and a greeting.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Enjoy the rest of your Day
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Linda,love the image and fabulous details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the image you have picked for your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the backing card and the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You you very smart to make Christmas cards all year long too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty Christmas card and a wonderful design. Maybe next year, I'll follow your lead and get started earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely image and that candy cane card is soooooo effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I only had that many cards to make. I am way behind. Love this image. hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Linda, love those images they always look special xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful image and i love how you have done the back ground xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card with such a pretty image x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, precious image, Linda, which evokes so many childhood memories for me. Love the mirrored CS and the candy cane paper. Lovely, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely card. I have just looked down your blog, and you have some very nice work on here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and sweet image of the little girls decorating the tree : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Linda,
    beautiful card, love this image
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. An absolutely gorgeous card Linda. The layout and image are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the adorable image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful as always Linda, love this image, don't work too hard xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Linda love your layout and the imsge is so sweet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. so sweet, love the image and the papers are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card, Linda. Lovethe image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. ITS GORGEOUS, A REAL XMAS CARD AND I LOVE THE IMAGE, FABULOUS XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx