Followers

Thursday, 22 November 2012

Fairy Silhouette

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Well I will be travelling on home later today.  Tomorrow hubby is off so we are going to get all that Christmas cleaning done,  groan!  It needs to be done so once it is done I will be able to relax and enjoy preparing for the big day.  Don't you think this year has gone so quick?  It sure has been a very eventful and exciting year for me.  I can't wait to see what next year has install for me.

I have been playing with my Lavinia stamps again and using one of the fairies which is just one of my favourites.


6 x 6 cream card base
First layer is leaf patterned gold mirri
Second layer is pale green cut out with Spellbinder Decorate Labels 1
Lavinia Fairy has been stamped with Memento Ink then inked with Adirondak Meadow
Cut out using the Spellbinder Decorative Label 1.
The little bird is from my stash which I have stamped.  I glittered the fairy wings and the bubbles.
To finish off I have added lemon and green gems and a sentiment.



Thank you for stopping by Today
I do appreciate your comments and thoughts on my creations.
Hugs xxxxx


29 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, Linda and she is just lovely. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this for the silhouette challenge at CG?

    Lovely card!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is lovely. Love the colours you have used xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and the image is super pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the silhouette, and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda..love the silhouette image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda love all the colours and the fairy Silhouette is gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Linda, the gold patterned card and fairy are wonderful. I have the cute little bird stamp too and I love the way you've used it here x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Linda - love your madeover site too - it looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Linda , Love the colour combo and the gold mirri card it has a silky look to it .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card with that cute image! Love the color combo you used for this!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty. Love how she sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love silhouettes, Linda, and this one is spectacular! Love the scalloped edges on your die cuts. I think that set of Labels is going on my Santa Wishlist. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brill card Linda and I love the silhouette image. X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just catching up with your blog after a few days away. You've had another busy week by the sounds of things Linda and made some fab cards - this one being no exception. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Linda, love the image and the colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. As always Linda, a very beautiful card, with a pretty image.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous card Linda, love te image and colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just lovely Linda. I really like the silhouette. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges and best of luck. Louise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that image but then I love Lavinia Stamps too. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely card and a really pretty image. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous, I love the colours and that silhouetted image is beautiful, I really need to get some of these Lavina stamps
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty! I love fairies. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful Linda, love the colour you have used for this card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another super card, love the colours and image x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a lovely image! Love the colours & layout!

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW THIS IS STUNNING, LOVE THE IMAGE FABULOUS XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx