Followers

Sunday, 11 November 2012

Friday at the NEC

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

As you all know I was at the NEC on Friday and I had a fabulous day.  I got to the NEC about 8.30 and met Mike and Ian from Kraftyhands.  I met a lot of my crafty friends, Ally (Ally's Inky Fingers), Sam (HobbyFun), Christine and Sue (Princess Pinflair), Anna Marie and Tim, all the guys at Crafter's Companions, I bumped into Sue and Linda from Jem's Designs, Sheenagh was with them and of course I had to go and say hello to Nigel and Leonie. 

I spent all my money but I got everything on my list and some!!!  I also met the lovely Emma and all on the Kanban stand.  There were a lot more new exhibitors this year, including Chloe, Cricut to name but a few.

Here are a few photographs of what I bought!


Lavinia stamps x 5
10 Copic Sketch Pens
6 Pan Pastels and sponges.
The box holds some of the Crafter's Companions Storage for pens


Bottle tops with die and inserts
4 Adirondak Inks
2 Tubes of Pinflair
1 tub of book binder glue
Assortment of charms


Lavinia Card
Paint brush bag
Pearlescent paper from Anna Marie Designs which I use for printing my background on it is superb paper and a good weight too.

I left at 3.00 pm from Birmingham which for me to get home is a 2 hour journey well it took me 4 and a half hours.  The traffic was horrendous, I was bored out of my mind.  The traffic was bumper to bumper until I got off the motorway.  I was absolutely shattered by the time I got home.
Yesterday I had to tidy my craft room as it was a disaster area and I can't craft in mess so I had a good sort out and tidy up and put my new goodies away all ready for me to get some crafting done today.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


29 comments:

  1. wow that looks great Linda, you did have bought some beautiful things.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fab time, great haul there too, I expect these will be what you play with today? Xxx have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very jealous ! I am housebound so miss out on all the shows.
    So great buys though.
    Hope you are well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly looks like you had a good spend Linda. I never managed it this year,will have to make do with the Ross Papercraft show next week it is nice and handy for me.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a fabulous day Linda - enjoy that crafty stash xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fab, bet you cant wait to use them all : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Buys Linda!! I'm sooo jealous LOL!! while I'm here hun just want to say fabulous cards you've been making..sorry I havent been around much but I have some news I will share with you later
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection Linda. As I couldnt go this time, I spend the money online that I might have soent at the NEC. ;) Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you certainly will have fun with these purchases, can't wait to see your creations :). I love the Lavinia stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you're gonna have a great time using all your new bits :D. I love Lavinia stamps, can't wait to see what you create x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous crafty buys... Lavinia stamps are Gorgeous.. sounds as though you had a fab day meeting up with crafty friends... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds a pig of a journey home, hope it didn't spoil the day for you.
    Some great buys there Linda, love the stamps and the colours of your Pan Pastels.
    Ann B
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. well you have plenty of craft goodies, to play with Linda, wish I could have gone to this show, only been once a few years back, was really busy then..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a fabby collection of goodies, can't wait to see what you make with them. It sounds like you had a lovely day =)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had a fun time shopping! Hope you enjoy using all your new goodies :-)
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to see you didn't over do the spending lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous time you must have had despite the horrendous journey home. Now all you have to do is look forward to using your goodies - have fun and look forward to seeing your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a great day Linda and that's some haul you came home with lol. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow look at ll your lovely yumminess cant wait to see what you come up with when you start playing xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You certainly had a good spend - enjoy!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would assume that the worst part of your journey home would be the first bit as far as J10 at Walsall on the M6, otherwise know as a car park on Friday afternoons. Hope you have had a chance to recover and enjoy your new goodies. Thank you for your visit today and your kind remarks on my Bronte inspired card. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda, it was good to see you on Friday, love what you bought and look forward to seeing what you create. Hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds and looks like a fabulous day xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great haul Linda, and good to hear you enjoyed yourself! The Crafter's Companion pen storage is great - I treated myself to a set when they first released it! I love the look of those Lavinia stamps - might just need to have a mosey on over to their website - lol!

    Su (Soop)

    ReplyDelete
  25. It looks like you had a great time shopping Linda and I can't wait to see what make with your new goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  26. That's some haul you have there and I bet you enjoy playing with every single thing xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. fabulous stash, Linda, enjoy playing with all your goodies xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. fabulous stash, Linda, enjoy playing with all your goodies xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow Linda. Hope you enjoy playing with your new things. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx