A lovely sunny day here but oh my goodness it sure is freezing, I went to put rubbish in the bin and the lid was stuck, my poor car is all frosty too. Tiggy went out and quickly came back in and is now settled for the day under the radiator, I can't say that I blame her.
Today's card is another of my samples using the Vintage Chic Boutique by Kraftyhands. I really do love the double CD, the designs are gorgeous and will do female family/friends all year through.
Recipe and Method
1. 8 x 8 white pearlescent card and lilac pearlescent card the the front.
2. Backing papers, topper and the bow is from the Vintage Chic Boutique.
3. I have matted and layered a doily, lilac pearlescent card and then the topper.
4. I have added a small humming bird charm outside the bird cage.
5. I have added a sentiment and the lilac organza ribbon with a bow and added a rose.
6. The stopper is a bow which is from the CD which I have raised with foam pads and then added bling.
Thank you for stopping by Today