Followers

Saturday, 3 November 2012

Kraftyhands November Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Today it is challenge time over at Kraftyhands for November and we want to see your Christmas cards.  You have a whole month to enter and you can enter as many times as you want. 

Here is my card to give you some inspiration.  The design team have done an amazing job and I hope you can visit their own blogs which are fabulous too.


Recipe and Method

1.  I have used snowflake acetate for the base card and for the insert I attached white pearlescent paper.
2.  I cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Circle die white card.  I then stamped the Stampography Christmas snowglobe with Perfect Medium and embossed using WOW Silver Bells.  I then added a touch of colour to the trees and used Glitter on to the house roofs and the ground.  I coloured the sky with my Copic pen.  I then used Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle Iridescent spray over the whole card.  I inked the edge of the scallop with Dew Drop Brilliance Graphite Black.
3.  Using a label from my stash I stamped White Christmas with Dew Drop VersaMark Red Magic.
4.  I have used red ribbon around the card and 3 heart buttons.  To finish off I added 3 iridescent snowflake buttons.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you entering our challenge this month
Hugs xxx

31 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda. Really nice, clean and simple.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a classic Christmas card, just beautiful. xx Flroa

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful xmas card Linda and those red hearts are fab very classy .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the snowglobe.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snow globe and the bright red ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Linda. Love the image and the use of acetate. Wendyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Linda! Beautiful card for the holidays!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous xmas card Linda, love the design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's something wonderful about snow globes on Christmas cards, and I love the way you've done this one, Linda! Loving the red hearts and red ribbon against the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda. Love the red!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful,such a lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda, love it xxxx have my card ready to enter challenge just have to do my post xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous design Linda - lovely card :)


    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda, such a beautiful card! I just want to thank you too for always finding the time to visit my blog and always leaving such lovely comments, I really appreciate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A super Christmas card Linda. The acetate is very effective and I love the red touches x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card! Love the snow globe...all the elements work so well together....adore this red hearts!

    Hugs Lisa xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fab card Linda, just love the touches of the red, it really makes the card stand out x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A wonderful creation Linda. Its a great design and fantastic image ,
    Luv
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A really beautiful card. :)

    Hugs / Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely creation, beautiful card!
    Thanks for sharing at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda, wow, this is gorgeous, I love how you have used the Acetate and the image is great.

    Thanks for joining in the lejdesigns Challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  23. Linda its gorgeous, You always make fabulous cards, love the image and the lay out A great xmas card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous Linda, love that snowglobe.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Linda, what a lovely card - wonderful image and the splash of red is just fab.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful work sweetie Thanks for playing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sometimes the CAS cards are so delightful, this is one of them!
    Thanks so much for sharing your talent with the Diva's this week...
    Rina DT member

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this Linda. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx