Followers

Monday, 26 November 2012

My Family

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

I hope that all my friends and followers who live down south are safe and keeping dry and warm in this awful weather we are experiencing at the moment.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Yesterday as you know I went to see my granddaugthers and thought that I would show you some photo's of them.  Florence sure has grown and Alice is just a bundle of joy and loves her baby sister so much.

This one is my son Veli with his daughters Alice and Florence and the dog Billy


This was taken yesterday of me with Baby Florence isn't she a cutie

This photo was taken not long after Florence was born I call it
"Sisterly Love"

I hope you all have a fantasti day and I will be posting again later on today after I have got my DT work done and bags packed for tomorrow's trip to Leeds.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful family Linda!! dont ya just love those babies!!Have fun tomorrow....well I know you will LOL!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures of your family!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sisterly love one is SO right for a poster! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, your grandchildren are such cuties & your son x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super photo's, and such a lovely family x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Photos hun, thanks for sharing them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful photos and what a lovely family you have x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely family you have :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. TFS Linda what a fabulous family xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful grand-daughters, and a lovely family....We're having a new grand-daughter in April :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pics Linda. Me and Jamie are hatching plans to dog nap Billy...he's such a cutie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing them. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful photos Linda.. YOur grandchildren are gorgeous! I especially love the Sisterly Love photo!! One worth framing!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Family pictures Linda, your grand-daughters are gorgeous and you son is handsome.....you are not too bad yourself, LOL.....no honest you are gorgeous too....thanks for sharing hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a beautiful family Linda. Your granddaughters are adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOU HAVE A GORGEOUS FAMILY LINDA, YOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS ARE GORGEOUS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. some really adorable photo's I am glad you had such a lovely time
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx