Followers

Thursday, 29 November 2012

Peekaboo Penguin

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

I would like to welcome my new followers and thank my friends and followers for all your lovely comments since I started my blog.

Well I am off home in an hour or so and I hope the journey is a lot better than last weeks with all the wind. 

Today's card is made using Heather Valentin's Peekaboo Penguin.  This was the first digi I used of Heather's last year and I brought him out again to play.


I have made an easel card from a 6 x 6 pearlescent silver card.
I have used Core'dinations blue card and layered paper with snowflakes from my stash.  I have inked the paper with Adirondak Cloudy Blue.  I then used Spellbinder Fleur De Lis die with Holographic Silver card and took the centre out and left the frame.
I printed the image onto Stampography card and then cut out with Spellbinder Fleur De Lis die.
I used Copic pens and coloured the penguin in.  I used PanPastel in Blue around the penguin.
To finish off I punched out snowflakes with blue mirri card and added a sentiment
The base of the card I have layered the same paper and wrapped around blue lace which I have threaded white ribbon and tied a bow.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Safe journey home Hun, and just love that image, no wonder you brought it out to play with again, fantastic card as always hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Linda...and fab image by Heather Valentine! Seriously cute.

    Great colouring as well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable. Great coloring of the image and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous image....gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh Sooooo Sweet love the Lay out
    xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully gentle, and so nicely finished off.

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, such a precious image, Linda! I can see why you brought him out again this year. :-D Lovely coloroing and the snowflake embellies are a delightful touch. Beautiful ribbon used as the easel stopper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh lovely - wintery and chilly - cute image ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card and oh my how cute is that image xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw! That's a very cute image, brrrrrr! Looks cold and frosty. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's adorable and your card is just beautiful, Linda!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous card Linda, such a cute image. pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. Love all the little finishing touches and the colours work well. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute and lovely Linda also your card under.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another lovely card Linda, cute image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw this is gorgeous Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful craft and love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Linda, Such a sweet penguin and a gorgeous card; I love the colours. Love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awwww, this is just too cute Linda! I love it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great image, lovely card!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awwwwww I love this card Linda! Thanks for creating with my digi! It's ADORABLE!!!!<3
    Thanks Heather

    ReplyDelete
  22. A wonderful card Linda, I like how you created the holographic frame and the image is just adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  23. He's adorable, Linda. Love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the colours and the sparkle.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cutie . Such an adorable image and a great designed card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aaaaawwww! This little penguin is just so cute, I LOVE him, really beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx