Followers

Friday, 9 November 2012

Vintage Chic Boutique

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and enjoy whatever you decide to do.  As you know I am off to the NEC today and should be there by the time this post goes live.

Today I am showing you a couple of samples I made the Mike and Ian's debut onto Create and Craft.
I just loved the Vintage Chic Boutique CD as did the rest of the design team over at Kraftyhands.


Front of the door hanger which I have added lace and gems


The back of the door hanger


This is one of the easel card sets with everything on 2 pages ready to print out and assemble.

Thank you for stopping by Today.
Another post will go live at the same time tomorrow.
I wish you all a fabulous weekend
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Linda these are gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about them. Wishing you a fab Weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love these linda.....love a bit of shabby/vintage chic great colours too ...brilliant hug sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hangers, love the idea, the card is so suitable for the occasion and such a great colour. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Linda I just love your door hanger!!!!! Gorgeous work my friend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects and I hope you enjoy the craft show.... wish I was going too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely projects Linda, I especially adore the door hanger! Hope you have fun at the NEC. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Linda, i love the images.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the door hanger Linda, I like the lace edging, the card is gorgeous
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow loveing the door hanger Linda the colours are great love the card to hugs Sand xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. brilliant door hangers Linda
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these linda soooo much
    Xxxx hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two super projects Linda, the artwork and colours are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous projects Linda,great door hanger.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous work... love those door hangers & fabby card,,, Brilliant work... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, these are fantastic. Two amazing projects. Great works. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two fabulous creations, just love the door hanger x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great projects - love the door hanger,
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great projects and nice colours : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. All really fabby projects hun, loving the colours your have used
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love them both Linda, Fab door hanger with gorgeous images and colours and love the easel card, great image and colour fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx