Followers

Saturday, 8 December 2012

Best Friends Forever

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

Another chilly day here today so will be staying in and getting crafty!!  Domestic duties have all been completed so now it is time to craft.  I hope you are all well and have time to get some crafting done today.  No matter what you are doing I hope you have a fabulous day.

Today I am showcasing Heather Valentin's Eleanor and Pickles Best Friends Forever. You can buy Heather's wonderful digis from here. Remember that this is the only place offically authorised to sell the digis so please support the artist!

I decided to do a non-Christmas card for a bit of a change.  I just love these images and I hope that my friends will too.


Around the card base I have dusted PanPastel in Dairylaide Yellow.
The first and second layers are printed onto HP Photograph Paper and are from NitWit
The green card is from Core'dinations green card
I have printed Eleanor and Pickles onto Stampography card then cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Rectangle.  I coloured Eleanor with my Copic Ciao pens.  I dusted topper with PanPastels in Hansa Yellow Shade.
To finish off I have added gems to the corners, added a sentiment from my stash and the Bow is made with lemon ribbon I got on holiday in Turkey.  I have added a Dazzler from Creative Expressions.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs


21 comments:

  1. Linda this is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. Everything works so well together. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away - thank you so much if you have already participated.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card your colouring is beautiful. This image made me chuckle at the froggie's identical glasses! Love, Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Vee, I thought the frog's glasses were so comical too.
    Great card, lovely colours and super image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image, the colours and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could have sworn I left a comment on this one but I don't see it. I adore this image and your coloring, Linda. What a great image! Beautifully designed, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabby card hun, you really are making me fall in love with these awesome images xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and just precious! Love the colors you used on here!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image. I just love the glasses lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is fabulous Linda - really gorgeous image - don't recall seeing this one! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful, hunni, love the colours, and so nice to break from xmas for a while, lol, hugs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cheerful and colourful card, makes me forget how cold it is outside xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so very beautiful Linda, sweet card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card love the glasses lol
    Xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Linda. Lovely to such a spring-like card right now, that's for sure.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda I just love this, so adorable..Really like the papers.

    Hope you are having a nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda
    awww what a cute image i love the bright colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a real cutie Linda, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous card Linda, I love the cheery colours and the wonderfully coloured image. The ribbon in the bow looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply fabulous card! I love all the colors you used on this! Thank you for joining us this month at the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Wags 'n Whiskers DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx