Followers

Sunday, 16 December 2012

Blog Candy Winner

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

I have decided to pick the winner before I am off out today!  As I had 39 comments I asked hubby to give me 2 numbers between 1 and 39.  I decided to pick 2 winners the first winner will get the prize shown in the photograph and the second winner will get a CD too.


Now the winner of my Blog Candy is
Comment No 27 and that is
Joan MacDonald
The second No is 38 and that is
Gr Elly from the Netherlands
Can you please both email me your addresses so I can post them out to you tomorrow.
Thank you to all of you who have commented and started to follow me and continue follow me
I appreciate each and everyone of your comments and the time you take to visit.
I hope you all have a wonderful Day
Hugs xxxxx


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations ladies.
    thanks linda for given it.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girls! Happy crafting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda thank you so much for this big suprise.
    I send the adres by email.
    Gr Elly /The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to say a big thank you to Janet (and her husband) for this wonderful Candy i have won, i look forward to having a play with them.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx