Followers

Friday, 21 December 2012

Christmas Robin

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

I have had a busy morning today, I went to see my Dad who is doing well and we exchange Christmas presents.  I then went to M & S and then to the post office before my friend came.  We had a lovely couple of hours together catching up and exchanging our Christmas presents too.

Now it is time for me to get some crafting done but first I want to show you another Christmas card I have made using Mulberry Wood.  I love robins, every year we have a couple of robins that sit on the fence opposite the conservatory and look in, they have done this every year for about 10 years now, they are so cute.


The base of the card is 6 x 6 which I have matted some plaid card from the Mulberry Wood kit.  I matted and layered the topper onto green Mirri card.  I have added glitter to the topper but you can't really see on the photo. 
To finish off I have added holly from my stash and a sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Linda. Love that plaid paper with this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely lovely Linda. When did you develop some class??? Hee hee.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and layout you have used in this card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Linda - hope you have a wonderful christmas and all the best for the new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely way to start festivities, with friends! I love Robins too, lovely classic card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. I love the plaid background with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Linda, I love the topper, it's a gorgeous image. The holly leaves are fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely robins and a beautiful card Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - love the robins and that paper!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely christmas card Linda
    happy chrisymas & a wonderful new year pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Linda! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas! (Will catch back up with you after the holidays.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda. Lovely image. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Linda - i love to watch the birds, so relaxing.

    Well done you having time to craft, I will not have a chance now until after christmas LOL!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a fabulous Christmas card, gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx