Followers

Saturday, 1 December 2012

December Challenge at Card's Galore

Good morning crafty friends and followers

December already and so happy that all my Christmas cards are done and ready for hubby to write them out and send off.  So proud of myself that I kept my New Year's Resolution.

Today at Cards Galore our challenge this month is "Fairy Christmas".  We are sponsored by Meljen's who was kind enough to give the design team some of their design's to work with.  This was a lot of fun and I made my card in August for this challenge.


Recipe & Method
1.  8 x 8 square gold pearlescent card. Tied the wired ribbon around the top of the card and tied into a knot.
2.  The doily I coloured with my Copic pen to match the hat and dress of the image.
3.  Printed the image onto Stampography card and cut out using Spellbinder Labels D die. Coloured the image with Copic pens. I have sponged around the image with Dew Drop Brilliance Galaxy Gold. 4.  I have used Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles on her hat, dress and bobble. I used Enamel accents on the wings and snow balls.
5.  To finish off I have added card candi and 3 pieces of paper holly die cuts from My Craft Studio.
Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx 

15 comments:

  1. Awwww so cute. Pretty colored image, and i like your sparkly Ribbon. (i like to use them too)
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute Linda!1 Love that image and your colouring is fab!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one very cute image. Lovely card Linda.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card,love that ribbon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love the imagve, very sweet :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and you have put me to shame with your New Years resolution I have not made one Christmas card as yet!!!! Only dt ones which I don't have any more!!! I will end up having to buy them!!! Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Linda, I love the cute image and the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card love all the elements. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Linda, love all the elements and very well put together and balanced, the image is very cute too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous hun, I love the cute image and the bow and holly leaves are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Linda. Love the cute image and the colours used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Linda . Such lovely colours and a great image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Linda, love the image and the colours are great! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Utterly gorgeous Linda love that image and your colours are amazing, as luck would have it I have made a card, yesterday, that will fit right into that challenge, LOL xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx