Followers

Saturday, 22 December 2012

Exciting News

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

Today I am sharing some exciting news with you all.  In November Holly the owner of Squigglefly challenge blog contacted me to ask if I would be interested in joining their design team.  Of course my answer was YES!!!!



Today I am showcasing one of my first Squigglefly images which you can purchase here.  She is called Carousel Ride by Alicia Blake.

We have 2 teams and I am on Rhonda's Team and my first DT entry will be on Monday 7th January 2013.  I hope to see a few of my crafting and blogging friends taking part.


Base card is 8 x 8 scalloped which I have matted silver mirri card onto.
The second layer matted a card from my crafty stash which is pale blues, lemon and glitter.
I have then taken a heart shape and distressed it with PanPastel Dairylade Yellow.
I have printed off the Carousel Ride onto Stampography card and cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Oval die.
I have coloured the image with Copic Ciao Pens and Spica Glitter pens. I have distressed the edges with PanPastel Phthalo Blue.  I have added a lemon bow to the top of the Carousel pole.
To finish off I have added an Organza blue bow and added flowers.  The stick pin was a present from my good blogging friend Lindsay Jolly.


Thank you for Stopping by Today
Big Hugs xxxxx


25 comments:

  1. Fab card Linda. What did you do? Raid the Christmas tree for the embellies??? Hee hee!

    Great news about the new DT post. Don't know how you manage it all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. Well done on joining the DT. Good luck with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Linda with your new DT and a beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic stuff - lovely image and well done with the new design team! Wishing yo a fantastic Christmas and a happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new DT post xx lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Linda and a fantastic image. The layout and colours are wonderful too.
    Congratulations on the DT position x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited to have you on Squigglefly's team Carolyn! Your card is so cute! I love the lace and how your ribbon curls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops! I meant to say you and Carolyn! We're excited to have you both joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big time congrats!!!!! Love their images and know you'll be wonderful for them.
    Pretty and precious card too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda - great image and colours - and love that vbow!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card LindA, lovely colours, layout and colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous card Linda, congratulations on you Dt postion.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Linda, sounds like you will be busy next year. Great card, love the soft colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Linda! You will be so busy. hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, Linda! How wonderful for both you and the new team. You're going to love it, and they'll be thrilled to have your talent and skills. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your DT news Linda...This is gorgeous,love the image. Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is a gorgeous card linda, the image and colours you've used are beautiful and congratulations on your news too chick
    huge hugs, lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda, congratulations on your
    DT post, well deserved.

    And your card is, as always, beautiful.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card and Congratulations on your DT post. thank you for being my guest DT and hope you will do it again in 2013.
    Have a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful crafty New Year. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very many Congratulations Linda, well deserved, look forward to seeing what you will create with them.

    Beautiful card.
    merry Christmas yo you
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Linda this is such a fun creation and the hatpin with the flowers is a nice finishing touch. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas and all the best that 2013 has to offer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute. Gorgeous image and coloring.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  23. great card thanks for joining us at fat pages and cards with attitude and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a gorgeous card Linda, love the image and colouring..
    Thanks for joining in with us at ATC’S and cards with Attitude..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx