Followers

Sunday, 30 December 2012

Free Your Imagination

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

Well I have got all the housework done and the house is back to normal.  All decorations are down and back up in the loft.  The washing done, ironing to do later, will get hubby to do that.  He is a happy bunny as he is able to get in his garden today as it is dry at the moment.  He is giving it a tidy up as lots of plants have died now and he loves his garden and it has been annoying him not able to get out.

Well me, as you all know I can be found in my crafty piece of heaven.  One happy bunny as I got a lot of crafting done for me yesterday,  I have a few DT cards to do today and then that is my January DT work all done. 

My card today is one of my favourtite stamp sets from Visible Image.  I hope you enjoy your visit today.


8 x 8 scalloped cream card which I have used the feathers to stamp the background using Big & Juicy ink pad in Foilage.
The first layer is brown Core'dinations card which I have distressed the edges with scissors
The second layer is mocha paper from my stash.
The topper is from Core'dinations Tim Holtz collection which I have embossed using 6 x 6 Regal Frame from Die'sire.  I have distressed the top layer back to highlight the embossed corners.
Using Perfect Medium I have embossed the birds and used WOW embossing powder called Bark regular.  The sentiment has been embossed using WOW Gold Sparkle regular.
At the base of the topper I have randomly stamped with Perfect Medium and sprinkled Fran-tage aged gold whilst this was still hot and bubbling I sprinkled some of the shabby white.
To finish off I have added pearl gems to the top corners of the swirls added a couple of feathers a double bow and a dazzler from Creative Expressions.

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda,love the background...fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda another beautiful design. Love the silhouette image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is very different to the norm, but still as lovely. Especially like the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda - love that bow and the frantage at the base.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas, and are ready for the New Year

    Your card, as always if fabulous,

    Wishing you all the best for a brilliant 2013
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifiul card Linda. Love the image. Wow you are organised. Just finished my ironing. Still workin on the HW. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda this is fabulous! Love our sentiment embossed in gold, and the background feathers and images look brilliant! The Frantage looks SO good too! Beautiful embellishments. Thanks for sharing it with us. Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY pretty and I love all the gold and sparkle on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours in this gorgeous card, everything works so well together and the stamps are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. I love the feather background that you created.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. I love the feather background that you created.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd have enjoyed the visit a lot more if you'd put the kettle on and cut a piece of Christmas cake! Lol.

    Lovely card...as usual!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow. love your work ... beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card Linda, happy new year to you and yours...pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabby card Linda,loving the sparkle and the bling...

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Craftymess.

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. The feathers background is great, especially teamed with the feathers embellishment and the whole bird theme. Great colours! Thanks for joining in at Creative Moments. helen (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another stunner Linda, love everything about it, have a Wonderful New Year hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Linda, like the colours, I love this set too it's so versatile xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Linda and a great creative design .
    Happy new year
    Hugs
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda,
    Love this layerd up card. Lots of interest and sparkle. Love the feather theme.
    Thank you for taking part in the 24th Craftymess Challenge with us.
    Angela - Craftymess DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. fantastic love the sparkle thanks for joining us at creative moments and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful, love the silhouetted images and the feathers are a wonderful finishing touch
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A fabulous card, your design is stunning and I love your stunning creations.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing your talent at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic as all ways Thanks for joining us at crafty mess, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx