Followers

Thursday, 20 December 2012

Happy Birthday Steampunk Style

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

Whew what a journey home today.  Coming over the Penine's wasn't nice at all it was foggy and raining too.  Stuck in traffic from junction 18 to 12 which is where I come off onto the M62, junction 11 was closed so traffic was slow to junction 9.  Boy was I happy to get off the motorway today.  Drove straight to Asda to do my Christmas food shopping.  All done now so apart from going to see my Dad tomorrow and then the boys on Sunday I have no other plans to do any driving until the New Year when I return to Leeds.

I hope you are all ready for Christmas now!  I am except for wrapping hubby's Christmas presents.  Lots of time planned for getting some crafting done too.  Crafting for me for a change will be great.  I want to try different techniques and get out my stamps and inks etc.

Today's card is from Kraftyhands Steampunk Emporium CD which you can purchase here.


Card base has been printed off which is a rocker card.
I have matted and layer the topper and embossed the topper with Clear Embossing powder.
The cogs are wooden and from Crafty-Emblies which I have used Fran-tage to give them a metallic look.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. Well chuffed you got home ok. Now make the most of the time off doing lots of crafty stuff and just having fun.

    Fab card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are organised Linda. Ive still got loads to do. Lovely card and like the style. Good luck with the challenges. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Linda, love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is fantastic. I like designs of your card.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Linda, great card. hope you and yours have a happy christmas and a wonderful new year 2013..pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous rocker card Linda, the papers are great. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, this is so unique and just fun - along with being very pretty! Love the different look of this!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant card Linda, the shape, image and colours are all fantastic. I love the steampunk style, it's perfect for men and women x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic card Linda , A great design and so unique xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow linda your card is super and so unique!!!! I happened to see this on facebook and clicked on it and I am now able to see your new fabulous blog!!!!! Love what you have done with it. I have not been blogging much as I have had health issues lately!!!!!Hopefully will be back in the swing in the new year!!!!!Merry Christmas my dear friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Linda. My favourite CD so far. Have a great Christmas. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda
    I saw your lovely creation on MIM and came to take a closer look. What a fantastic rocker card! Love the shape of it which reminds me of a snowglobe too. Great steampunk design! Love the fran-taged wooden cogs too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Anything goes * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx