Followers

Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Happy Boxing Day

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

I hope Santa was good to you all and you got some lovely presents.  Santa was exceedingly good to me, I got some crafty pressies, money, Baileys, Chocolates, CD's, DVDs, smellies, clothes, 2 Radley purses and a Radley Handbag.  I do so love my Radley bags and this will be my 8th handbag and I now have 4 purses!

Off out to the sales this morning to get myself a new computer as my poor laptop is on its way out and has been giving me lots of problems.

Yesterday while watching the TV which I must admit wasn't all that good I made myself a Shambala bracelet and another bracelet with green beads.  This is my first try as jewellery and I am very happy with them.  I still prefer my stamping and card making though, one must try new crafts every now and again and I have a few ideas I want to try with my beads etc.


I hope you all have a wonderful day
Thank you for visiting today
Hugs xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely beadwork Linda, hope you have a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Linda, hope you got some nice things today in the sales. You've done really good with the bracelets, I got bead rings to make, so that will be fun. If you don't want your older Radleys I'm here lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good for first time, love the green one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're fab Linda. I want to try messing around with beads...just never get around to it.

    Glad you had a great time...and that you've got a new PC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bracelets Linda, really well done for a first time. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas and hope you picked up some bargains in the sales x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you had a fabulous xmas indeed, Linda and well deserved...love the bracelets, must have a go at jewellery this year xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, I love the bracelets. I too received some beads and jewellery making kits for Christmas. I haven't had time to play, yet but hoping to in the next few days. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx