Followers

Thursday, 6 December 2012

Indulge Yourself

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Well I will be travelling home in a couple of hours so will be catching up on my commenting and checking out what you have all been creating whilst I have been away.

Today's card is what I will be doing tonight, indulging myself in a nice hot bubble bath and getting snuggly in my PJ's and spending time with hubby.

I have used silver pearlescent card which is 6 x 6
First layer is silver mirri card
Second layer is card from the Core'dination So Mod embossed with the Dots Die'sire embossing folder.  I have then distressed over the spots to reveal the core colour.
The third layer is silver mirri card.
I stamped the SWALK image onto Stampography card and coloured with my Copic Ciao Pens.
I have added glitter to the bubbles and distressed around scalloped square with PanPastels in Blue
To finish off I have added some buttons, wrapped a blue spotty ribbon around and added a bow.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Wow, Linda, this is smashing and I wish I was in that fantastic bubble bath,( we only have a wet room!) and the colour is great
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Linda
    And enjoy your Bath
    xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card and great coloring and shading. Love the little yellow ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image the papers and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Linda, such a lovely image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi linda what a fab little card...such a cute image ..just perfect hug ssassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bubble bath sure looks good and I love your card! Cute addition of the buttons too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute and lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous Linda,fabulous image,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab card, love the cute image,Px

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card Linda, love the image and the blue background is just gorgeous topped off with those buttons xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Linda - love that cute image!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another wonderful card Linda. Its been too long since my last visit, but its always a joy and inspiration to visit.
    HUGE hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous card Linda, hope you enjoyed your bath,....pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bath looks welcoming , hope you are nice and warm and relaxed now. Beautiful card . Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really beautiful Linda, I love the sweet image and the embossed core'dinations and the buttons look gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous card Linda. I love the delightful image and how you've created the polka dot background x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful design and lovely image. I love the colours. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Linda- yep I could do with being in that lovely bath too !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this adorable card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  21. AWE Linda this is super cute, I love it hun, so glad you have had a relaxing day, I am looking forward to one tomorrow, when everyone goes back to school, college and work, been a very busy time since last Tuesday, but wonderful as well xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx