Followers

Saturday, 1 December 2012

Kraftyhands December Challenge and DT Call

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

WOW December already! Well we are onto our final challenge for this year over at Kraftyhands!  As Christmas is only 24 days away we would like to see cards for the children this month.

This month we are also putting out a DT call.  Two of our designers have gone onto pastures new.  We wish both Katie and Nickki all the very best for the future.  If you are interested please head on over to the Kraftyhands challenge blog and have a read of what we would require.k

I have made a card using Kraftyhands "Fairy Princess" decoupage sheet which I have made for my Granddaughter who will be 2 on New Year's Day.


The base card has been cut out using Spellbinder Donna Salazar die on ivory Centura Pearl.
Using the same set of dies I have cut out the second layer using silver mirri card.
The third layer is the first layer of the decoupage sheet. 
I have layered the image of the castle and cut out the two unicorns.
The sentiment is also from the decoupage sheet which I have added two pink pearl gems.
I have coloured the number 2 with Copic pen and then glittered.  I have also glittered the unicorns horns, wings and the clouds.




Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. Beautiful Linda....love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet images, and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card Linda, I love the castle and unicorns. It's just perfect for a little princess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Linda this is so beautiful and perfect for a little girl, she will love this.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore those unicorns, Linda! Lovely in pink and white and you know every little girl in the world is going to fall in love with this one. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so lovely, great for a little girl. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card, any little girls dream card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet for a little girl. Our Megan would love this card too. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a seet and beautiful girlie card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card for a little girl. She's sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card for a little girl. She's sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda such a sweet card. Perfect for a little princess xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card Linda - just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and really cute x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet and pretty images and love all the pink on here! Great shaped card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous, I'm sure your little Princess will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet a lovely card for your little princess xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is adorable . Love the little unicorns xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet card just perfect for a little princess x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card for your little princess
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this is just soooooo sweet hun, a card well and truly perfect for any little princess, LOVE it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful card, Linda. I'm sure she will love it. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. How absolutely adorable. She will treasure that forever. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hiya Linda

    Sorry I haven't been in a while - lets put it down to being a bad blogger who can't remember to look at google or blogger dashboard... I come on the PC and usually get lost somewhere in blogland - but today I've hopped your way!

    I love this image and have something very similar which I have used on a few ocassions myself. It's just perfect for little girls isn't it?

    I hope you are well and aren't too flustered at all the Christmas preps (like I am being as I still haven't started my cards)...

    Take care - I hope to be back sooner than i've left it this time

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Linda this is awesome, such a fabulous image and soft colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx