Followers

Saturday, 29 December 2012

Little Kitty

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Well it is a dull and dismal day here in Warrington.  I was going to do the housework today but decided to have a crafting day instead.  Got a few cards made yesterday for January's DT commitments and made a card for my blog today too.

Getting to grips with my new computer but with it being Windows 8 there are a lot of things that I have on my laptop that aren't compatible with Windows 8.  I love using Paint.Net and I have tried to download it on my new computer but it is not having it.  Even my TV Dongle isn't compatible for my computer so going to have to go and buy a new one once I find one that is compatible again for Windows 8.  Anyway if anyone has any information on how to download Paint.Net on to my computer I would be ever so grateful.


Card base is 6 x 6 which I have distressed the card with PanPastels Permanent Red Tint.
The first layer has bunting which is glittered and pale pink I have distressed the edges with PanPastel Bright Yellow Green Tint.
The Topper is from LOTV and I have added more colour to it using my Copic's and Spica Pens.
To finish off I have added 2 triangle buttons, gems and sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image the paper and the buttons.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Linda.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Linda,such a lovely image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Is that Tiggy dreaming of all the flowers she's going to be sent by her admirers on Valentine's Day?

    Can't understand why Microsoft couldn't have made 8 backwards compatible. That's ridiculous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card as always Linda, so sorry you are having problems with the new Windows 8, hope you get it sorted hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a very sweet card! Love the paper, the bling, and that darling image! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Linda. Sorry can't help with Windows 8. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card again Linda
    xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and pretty, Linda! Love the lattice around the card and with the adorable image.
    Wish I could help with the Windows 8 but don't know a thing about it. I think I'd be lost without my Paint.net....hopefully you can find a way to get it downloaded!
    All my company is gone now so I'll be by more. Hope you had a great Christmas too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet Linda, lovely image, colouring and love that button :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card Linda, like what you've done with the pans - so versatile aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A pretty card Linda, I love the sweet image and what you've done with the Lucy Cromwell backing paper. The triangular buttons are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, this sweet kitty certainly does tug at my heart strings. :-D Love that shaped edge all around!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Linda, love using the pans myself, like what you've done with them, xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Linda - sorry can't help with Windows 8 - hubby is struggling with it at present - think I'll hang on to W7!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card Linda. Love the cute image and the buttons. Good luck with Windows 8.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous little card. The image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous, love the adorable image and the glitzy papers are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute card, lovely work. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet, lovely card.Thanks for playing along at Divas By Design.
    Wendy xx..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx