Followers

Monday, 17 December 2012

Splish Splash

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  It was a busy one yesterday as we went visiting so no crafting yesterday.  I will definitely be making up for it today though!  Locking myself in my craft room and crafting for me today!

Today I have a card for a little boy (or a man who is still a boy at heart) :)


Base card is 6 x 6 scalloped square card which I have distressed with PanPastels Turquoise.
I have used the Spellbinder Grande Dahlia and cut out 3 layers, using Core'dinations card, My Minds Eye Away we Go and Stampography card.
I stamped the Elisabeth Bell stamp using Memento ink and coloured with Copics.
The puddle and splashes I have used Glossy Accents and using Copic Spica Glitter pens in Turquoise wrote the words Splish Splash.
I have used WOW Embossing Powder Glamour Green on the wooden frog and added 2 Turquoise buttons.  I have added a sentiment too.


Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. fantastic card! i am love love loving that puddle!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layering and shapes used. Fab card that any little boy would love.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and such an adorable image. He's colored perfectly and the added glossy accents and spica pen are perfect additions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the sweet image the papers and the way you framed the image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puddles were made for jumping and splashing! lol Marvelous card, Linda, and I love htat you played along in the Anything Goes challenge at Eclectic Ellapu this time. Good luck, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute card! Love the image and the way you did the water.
    Have a fun day crafting!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, such a gorgeous card, and the image is super, I also really like the shape of the background papers.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card, I love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A terrific card Linda. I love the fun image and the colours. The little frog is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card. Thanks for playing Stamp Your Life!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card ...Looks like the little boy is having fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Linda, love the image (what little boy does not like splashing in puddles!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's brilliant!I love that image and the puddle looks so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card Linda
    - love the shape and the image!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute - love the different dahlia shapes and the image is just great! Thanks for sharing at Eclectic Ellapu :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Linda, the image is fab, reminds of the little one I'm fostering at the moment, she loves splashing in puddles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh that looks like fun, loving the images and the layout is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun image. Love the glossy accent use. Thanks for playing with Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh what a cute image and fantastic card :)

    Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge on Stamp Your Life, hope to see you for our next challenge in January

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Anything goes * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx