Followers

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

With Thanks

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Another busy day ahead at Kraftyhands Towers, I hope you are all well and keeping warm.  A quick post today so I hope you have a wonderful day.


An easel card which I have used paper from my stash (I think this is one that I pinched off Mike :)
On the base of the card I have used paper from my Prima Pack which I have had for a while.
The topper I cut out with Spellbinder Scalloped Circle Die, I then dusted over with PanPastel in Violet.  The stamped image is one of my prizes from a blog hop and came from America.  I stamped using Perfect Medium and dusted over with the same PanPastel colour which darkened it.
Using a flower stamp from Aly's InkyFingers I stamped around the topper and used WOW Embossing Powder Silver Bells.
To finish off I added 3 pink flowers and gems to the centre, the sentiment says "Thank You".

Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. lovely card Linda - hope you have a fab day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is just gorgeous and so beautifully crafted. Love how everything work so well together. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Linda! Love the layut and all the butterflies!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Linda. I love the soft colours and the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty easel card. Never thought to ink over my Perfect Medium with Pan Pastels - I need to try that. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's magnificent, Linda! And you know I love the lavender! Beautiful shine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! This is stunning hun, I love the shape and the embossing is beautiful, an absolutely gorgeous sentiment too and I love the layout and butterflies. Lol would have been quicker to just say I love everything about it, truly gorgeous design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card Linda, love the colours and the lovely flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card with lovely colours and i love the greeting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Linda...very unconventional. :oD
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card Linda, fab colour..pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Linda, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card as always Hun
    Xxx hugs xxx
    Keep warm lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda this is so so pretty and I love the wonderful design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card, Linda. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty, have a wonderful day Sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty Linda. I love the sentiment and the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx