Followers

Monday, 28 January 2013

Design Team Inspiration - Crafty Bloggers Network

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

WOW I can't believe there is only a few days left to January!  I hope you are all well and have had a fabulous weekend.

Time for my teamies and I to show you some inspiration for our challenge over at Crafty Bloggers Network.


5 x 5 Card Base which I have distressed with PanPastels Permanent Red Tint.
First and second layers are from First Edition Summer Breeze.  I have distressed the edges with my scissors and inked with Dew Drops VersaMagic Copper Bronze.
The basket is from my stash which I have arranged flowers, leaves and bow from Mulberry Crafts.
The sentiment and card candy are from my stash.  The butterfly has been embossed with thick embossing powder which I have added Fran-tage to give it shine.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Linda . Love the flowers .
    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Linda. Love the flowers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Linda...love what you have done with the flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda. Love the neutral colours of the card and the bright flowers. Wendy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely and pretty Linda! Its brill x
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the flowers the background and the butterfly,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and design. Love the flower arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card....it reminds me of a beautiful postage stamp with it's rough and smooth edges....great work as always!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Linda, as always, love it hun, hope you are well, love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty basket of flowers Linda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card Linda, stunning flowers :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card Linda, lovely flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Linda, I love the colours, the little pink bow really sets if off,
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A pretty card Linda. The flowers are lovely and the butterfly is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Linda, Such a very pretty and elegant card. I really love the flowers and the beautiful colours. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that background, Linda, and the way you arranged your floral bouquet! Superb butterfly. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really gorgeous, I love the basket of flowers, I know what you mean about January disappearing lol
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda i really like how you have used the flowers. And also how you have used the Frantage, you have used it on a number of cards, and its such a lovely effect.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  20. January certainly has flow by. A really gorgeous card, love the basket of flowers x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx