Followers

Monday, 21 January 2013

DT card for Squigglefly Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Today I am showcasing my design for Rhonda's challenge over on Squigglefly.  The theme this week is "Show us your inchies".  I have used Happy Beaver by the artist Fawn Palmer which you can purchase here.



The base of the card is Core'dinations card which I have cut to the size 12 x 4 inches. I then scored at 2, 4, 8 and 10, just marking the top and bottom of the card at the 6" mark.  I then scored on the diagonal at 2 and 6 top and bottom and then  8 and 6 on the other side.  Fold so that you have a diamond centre with 2 side panels
I have printed the image off onto Neenah card and coloured with Copic Ciao Pens and then used PanPastels to make the sky and grass.  I then cut out using Spellbinder Labels B die and using cream card for the matt placed at an angle.
My inchies are cut from Spellbinder Fleur De Lis die which I have distressed with PanPastels and using Clarity minature tree stamps stamped them at an angle and placed them on the side panels.  I have added 2 wooden buttons.
Thank your for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda,love the cute image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little beaver. Those fleur-de-lis inchies are super - great card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute cad. Love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Linda! Love, love, love the little beaver dude...dead cute.
    Fab colours too.

    Have a nice day! :o)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous Linda and that image is so cute.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image, the design and the buttons.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and image. Great coloring and such a fun fold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shape of your card Linda and such a cute image

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great card.I love the little image and got so taken up by the whole thing I didn't even recognise the inchies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shape of this card and the shape you have done the image on. He looks really cute. the little trees are great x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card Linda, love the image and inchies x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda,
    Your card is wonderful and adorable! I love this little beaver, I used him on a project last time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A super card Linda, I love the beaver image and the colouring. The inchies are gorgeous too and the design is perfect for showing everything off x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card love the image and card style, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome card and a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marvelous fancy folds, Linda, and that little beaver is just too cute! I love that you did your inchies with tree stamps. Perfect for the beaver. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh WOW Linda this is fabulous... I absolutely adore the cute little image you've used it's so sweet and I love your fancy folds too hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great shape x love the little beaver so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous, I do so love these folds, haven't done any for a while so I think I may have to soon, the beaver is really cool too, he made me smile
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A wonderful card with so cute image Linda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is fabulous Linda! The special folds really showcase this image and i love your simple tree inchies along the side. This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE this...so much fun!! Incredible fold on your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great card Linda, love that beaver, he's so cute, fabulous fold too xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a lovely cute image Linda. I love the shape of the card too, its so different. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx