Followers

Friday, 25 January 2013

Emily Raindrops

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

Well the weekend has officially started in our house, hubby has just cycled home in the snow which started just as he left work and it is sticking!  The sky looks really heavy and I think we will have another covering.  Tiggy went out and came back in via my craft room window.  Lol she isn't soft she knows I work up here so comes and lets me know that it is time for me to let her back in.

Now you all know that I love Heather Valentin's digi's and I am on her design team over at Lacy Sunshine.  She has her own shop and is selling her retiring digi's for just $1, yes you have read it right!  Today's card I have used Emily Rainy Day.  I just adore this digi and have used it quite a few times this is also being retired and is $1.


Recipe

A5 scalloped white base card
First layer is from Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection Spots and Stripes.
Before matting this layer onto the base of the card I have cut out using Spellbinder Ribbon Buckle on white pearlescent card and threaded lilac ribbon through and attached.
Second layer is Core'dinations in deep purples which has been cut out using Spellbinder Romantic Rectangles.
I printed Emily off onto Stampography card and then cut out using Spellbinder Timeless Rectangle.  I then coloured the image using Copic Ciao Pens.  Using Spica glitter pens I have highlighted the rain drops, spots on the umbrella, dress, coat and wellies.  I then used PanPastels Violet tint to the edges.
To finish off I have attached a Happy Birthday sentiment which has also been distressed with Violet Tint.  I then added some dark grey pearl gems.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx




28 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Linda...love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, loving the colours on this, spellbinders dies look great :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I totally adore this digi! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh...fabulous card Linda! Love the colour and those die cuts. Might have to pinch them when I come to visit! :)

    And what a stunning image! Heather Valentin is certainly one very talented lady.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card Linda great colours and she is lovely and retiring oooh she is so cute.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card with a fabulous image and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card Linda. I love the image and the colours you have used. Good luck with the challenges. We haven't had any snow today, there's still a bit from the weekend, I hope it's not coming this way!! Stay safe. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, Love it, the image is gorgeous, I have had this one for quite a long time, and the colours are fabulous.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's lovely Linda! I have her printed ready to colour up! Just not enough hours in the day for all these wonderful digi's!!

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card love the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda, love the card, I love the colours, and like you said we've both just coloured her
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card Linda, the colours are fabulous and your colouring is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Linda! Love all the diecuts and the cute image! Thanks for joining us for the challenge at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card Linda, love this fabulous image, pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Linda and I love that image she is gorgeous .

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww this is gorgeous Linda… what a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! Love the pretty papers and embellishments.. the ornate frames, the pearls and the touches of glitter on the image all look fab!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck in the challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pretty card. Love all the attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda this is gorgeous. Loving the purple colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful Linda , I love the colours you have used and the design is beautiful and what fantastic colouring . Hugs from a fellow Sunshine Girl , Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely colours! Emily is very cute - perfect for all this weather we are getting! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a neat and beautiful card. Certainly the image could make a wonderful ATC. Thanks for joining us at ATCs with Attitude this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another fabulous card Linda, love this image and Lilac's yummy, love and hugs hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ah this is such a lovely creation, love the colours you have gone for. Thanks for playing on our Bling it Up Challenge this week on MAWTT, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card Linda, wonderful colour choice

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really lovely, a beautiful colour, fab image and stunning die cut frames
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ah, she's adorable!!!! Love all the purples and your sweet image! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  28. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at PCJ this challenge.

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx