Followers

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Floral Fantasia

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

What is up with the weather at the moment.  It was foggy this morning but now we have sunshine and it is quite warm, not what you expect in January!  I am not complaining I actually managed to get to the car wash and get my car washed then came home and got it hoovered and cleaned inside too!  Domestic duties are done too, but hubby has helped he is a star.

A couple of my friends have asked me how I am getting on with my new computer and Window's 8.  I have actually surprised myself and getting on quite well with it.  Just trying to get my photographs to actually post on my blog is being a bit of a pain and had to resort to putting my photos on my blog with my laptop!  I will sort it out but just haven't got the time at the moment.

Today's card I have used Floral Fantasia decoupage kit from Kraftyhands.  They do have a CD which I thought I had but came home to find it not in my collection!  I will have to get my hands on this when I go back to Leeds on Tuesday.


The base card is 8 x 8 gold pearlescent card
The first layer is cream card which I have added to the base card at an angle.
The green paper is from the kit as is the base of the decoupage.
I have decoupaged the tulips using Pinflair.
The ribbon has been attached before topper was layered onto base card.
Using the sentiment stamp from Little Claire's I have stamped onto scrap piece left over from the green paper.
To finish off I have added buttons and a bow along with a punched out circle of the tulips.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs







29 comments:

  1. Oh wow Linda this is absolutely beautiful. So long the fresh spring colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a fabulous card..love the paper choice and design is out standing as always hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Spring card - beautiful colours and flowers - perhaps spring is in the air?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Linda, I like the tulips, the buttons and the bow.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Linda, love the flowers and the layout. Good luck with all the challenges. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Linda,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda the card is lovley. That CD is one of my favourites. Never thought of using buttons with the tulip images, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is another stunning creation Linda, I love the design and colours you've used too they're so fresh.
    huge hugs, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Linda.

    Glad you're getting on with Windows 8. I've got 7 and hate it. Wish I could have my Vista back.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card Linda. Love the decoupage, papers and design. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness! Linda, this is gorgeous! Love the soft colors of the flowers and they look so real. Very pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is beautiful Linda , love it Txx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful card Linda, love the colouring of the tulips
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, I love how you have used buttons to bring the colour of the flowers more x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful card Linda! Lovely colors.
    hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely lush spring colours! Stunning card. Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Linda love the flowers and layout. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's so pretty Linda, I love the tulips, the colours and the layout. Thanks for joining in the challenge at DCC & Friends and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is stunning, I love the colours and those tulips look amazing the shape to them really brings the card to life. LOVE it. It was misty here all day today couldn't see more than a few feet ahead all day and not a hint of sunshine lol hope you have had a nice weekend
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Linda. Lovely spring colours and image. Good luck. X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card and the colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is really pretty Linda. Do I need this CD? Ive been umming and arhing about this one. lol. Lindax

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW, Linda, Fab card! Love the spring time feel of it, even though I'm not ready to give up winter just yet. :-D Love the now look to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful Linda , a great spring card with lovely spring colours. Love that the buttons match the colour of the flowers!!
    Thank you for joining us over at DCC & Friends and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for playing our Ribbon and Bow challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Delicious card Linda, such fabulous images to work with, and so cheerful for this time off year, so glad you are getting on okay with Windows 8, I am having to put a mouse into my laptop, to do links and things, so might have to give up and buy a new one, this one is just over a year old, but after Kenny spilt juice over it last year everything has gone wrong with it, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. beautiful thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters blog challenge good luck tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  28. your flowers are stunning! Love the ribbon and bow. Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  29. A bright and beautiful card. Just love your colour combo and those flowers are amazing. Gorgous ribbon and bow too. Thanks for joining in the fun at TG this week. Good luck! hugs Sharon, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx