Followers

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Friendship


Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Busy morning again today, I hope you are all having a great day and no matter what you do you have fun.

My card today is about friendship!  I have been blogging now for nearly 2 years and in that time I have made so many friends from Facebook and through blogging throughout the world.  I may not get to meet all of my blogging and Facebook friends but you all mean the world to me and your friendship has seen me through some difficult times.  So this card is for all of you even my visitors who don't leave comments but do visit regularly.  I will be entering my card into challenges as friendship and crafting is all about sharing and being there for one another.


Card base is 8 x 8 pearlescent silver
First layer is from My Paper Stash.
The second layer is from Core'dinations and embossed using Die'sire embossilicous 6 x 6 Swirl Corner embossing folder.
The sentiment topper is from My Paper Stash which I have attached a feather underneath before layering it down. 
To finish off I have added pearl gems to the swirls and 3 little flowers.
The verse reads
"When hands reach out with friendship hearts are touched with Joy"
Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx






21 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Linda, I love the verse.
    You are a lovely lady Linda and I feel very lucky to have you on my friends list.
    Happy new year and take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card Linda, I also have made so many new crafting friends and without them I'd not want to carry on doing the things I do I don't think.
    *hugs* shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful friendship card Linda - it's good to have met you on this site and I look forward to seeing all your projects which you share so kindly - long may it continue!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous!!!!! Love the papers and colors!!!!!Another delightful card my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm welling up, you daft mare! Lol.

    Lovely card, Linda. Long may you blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and verse. Love the added feather too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card Linda the backing paper and embossing are wonderful. The sentiment is beautiful and so true x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Linda , Great colours and a wonderful sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Linda. Love the different papers and layout, and the sentiment is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card with such a beautiful sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card and sentiment Linda. It's always a pleasure to pop in and visit you. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That verse is just so beautiful :) fab card Hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card Linda, love the sentiment
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for entering in my challenge. :)

    http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Linda. Love the colours. Congratulations on your news. Good luck with the challenges. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, love the soft colors.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous as always Linda! I totally agree with you-I value all my lovely friends and followers more than you can know. You bring a smile to my day often and I cant thank you enough! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pretty card! Gorgeous patterned paper, too. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so sweet! thanks for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very soft and pretty. Love the feather!


    Thank you for playing along at our Freshly Brewed Challenge for Jan.,
    I hope to see you at the hop this weekend!
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx