Followers

Saturday, 12 January 2013

If the shoe fits ...

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

It sure has got a bit chillier here in Warrington today, nice and clear with the odd spell of sunshine.  The temperature dropped dramatically as soon as  it started to go dark.  I hope you have all had a wonderful day and got some crafting done.  I have spent the day crafting but unfortunately I can't show it to any of you yet!

Today's card is for any woman who likes shoes, me I am so love my shoes and handbags.  Hubby bought me another Radley bag to add to my collection, this was one very happy bunny I can tell you!


6 x 6 Base card with the corners cut with X-cut corner punch.
First layer is patterned mirri card which has been in my stash for quite a few year.
The second layer has been cut out using Spellbinder Labels 1 fancy edges using My Paper Craft paper.
The shoe stamp is from Creative Expressions and is from the Shoe Creations stamp sheet.
I have used Perfect Medium and WOW embossing powder in Silver.
Coloured the flowers and butterflies on the shoe using Copic Ciao's
Then using a combination of PanPastel's in pinks distressed the edges of the topper
I stamped the sentiment using Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent orchid the cut out using another Spellbinder die, before removing the label I dusted with Pan Pastel.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx

30 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Linda. Love the colors and design on this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Aunty Linda! Love the shoes but think I'll stick to my hiking boots, lol. My dogs would be barking in seconds if I wore shoes like that!

    Didn't get to make a card today as someone kept me chatting too long. It's good to go for the morning, though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Linda. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Linda, the shimmer and sparkle of this card is wonderful and I love the embossed design on the silver. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda. Much cooler here tonight too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow totally agree with you! It so much fun to get new shoes or handbag. You have a fabulous hubby that he would do so ;)

    Love the background of your card. REally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Linda and I especially like the embossed silver background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. another beautiful card, love the shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Linda, fabulous colouring and layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card and fantastic shoe Linda. I love the layers and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful, I am not normally much of a shoe person but this one is exceptionally pretty, love it (I do like my handbags though lol)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That shoe stamp is super - great card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautifulas always Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful card Linda, love the shoe
    and layout ..pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely card and great image and design x

    ReplyDelete
  18. very pretty . Love the embossed mirror card and the shoe is beautiful . The glitter gives it such sparkle xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. Love the embossed reflective surface. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow stunning card Linda, love the shimmer and the colours :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabby card Linda, so girly, you would get on well with my daughters, they love shoes and bags, I love bags, but have to wear boots all the time, love Bo Radley as does my Mhairi, have only managed to buy her a purse so far, but am saving (shh) to buy her one as a gift when baby is born....thanks for your support and good wishes, Linda, on my DT posts so very much appreciated love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the image the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Linda, a gorgeous card, and like you I love,love, love Shoes, well what lady does not!! and the colours you have used are wonderful
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  24. very pretty car love the shoe image and all the sparkle-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  25. gorgeous card Linda. love how you have sparkled the shoes up. thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stamper for this months challenge, hope to see you again..Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card Linda. Love the shoe image and the colour. Good luck with the challenges. What a lovely hubby you have. Mine always says I have too many shoes and handbags - but as I say, a woman can never have too many. Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely card Linda, what a fabulous stamp, love how you have coloured it

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Linda, what a gorgeous card. Love that sparkly shoe and beautiful embossing. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx