Followers

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Merry Sledging Snowbaby

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

I thought today I would do a Christmas card as we have so much snow at the moment I thought it appropriate.  Another day spent in my craft room, hubby has had to go to work so house to myself.  Love it!  Anyway I hope you are all having a good day and staying warm if like me you live in the UK.

I have used Elisabeth Bell's Merry Sledging Snowbaby.  Isn't she just a cutie?  Of course I had to use my favourite colour combination which always cheers me up.



Base card is A5 white scalloped which I have stamped snowflakes using Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Lavender. 
I have then cut out to rectangles using Spellbinder Labels 23 dies, one layer is pearlescent lilac and the other is backing paper from Kraftyhands In Sympathy CD.
I stamped the image onto Stampography card and coloured with Copics and cut out using Spellbinder Rectangle Fleur Di Le die.  I then distressed the edges with PanPastels and added glitter under the sledge, to the snowflakes.  Usng my Spica glitter pens I have coloured the fur on her coat and hat.
To finish off I have punched out an assortment of snowflakes and added gems to their centres.
I stamped Merry and Bright and then added the pearl and gem stem.



Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx




29 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Linda - i have just got back from the UK and it was very cold i must admit but very pretty.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Linda!!love those fancy dies!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda, the image is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, love the image, really cute and the snow looks great, have to look up those glitter pens, not got a clear one :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh How lovely Linda! I love it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! And like you say so apt at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Linda, the colours are superb and the image is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda. Take it that's an image of you playing in the park?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card Linda, love this image pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! This is really awesome I really love the wonderful layout and the awesome digi love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful - just love that image and the colours are super. Great dies too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah such a sweet image love the cols xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, i love the image.......
    I also like the house to myself lol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card Linda ...cute image as well ..love the colour

    xx
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Linda,fabulous image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda, this is gorgeous...I just love the image, papers and colours you've used and the embellish,ents are fab too hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. super cute and beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  18. AWE Linda, what a fabulous card, love that image so much, fabulous papers and layout, too, hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Linda

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  21. She certainly is a cutie, the card is fab too x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card, love the image and the layout and fab colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card, Linda - love all the sparkle. Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. gorgeous card! love the sparkle too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp N Doodle this week.

    Hugs, Jill

    jiecraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful hun, I love the colours and all of the gorgeous shimmer and the image is so sweet
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Linda. Another cute image and I love the colours on this. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous Linda~~Absolutely Love the glitz and LO!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  28. Linda, your beautifully colored merry sledging snowbaby looks fabulous dressed in purple on this pretty snow-themed card. So glad to see your entry at the Elisabeth Bell's World "Fluffy White Snowflakes" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a fantastic card!! Perfectly colored and a perfect image for a snowflake-challenge!! Adorable!!! Thank's for joining us at EBWC this month!
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx