Followers

Thursday, 24 January 2013

Mr Pussy Cat

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

A really good productive day for me here got lots done and this is my second post for the day.  I have another 3 post to schedule today.  Then I am going to spend tonight sorting out some stuff for my next projects :)   I might even get to do some colouring tonight too.  That is if I am good and get done what needs to be done today. LOL

This little cutie is a digi I won last year in one of the challenges and is from QKR Stampede.  I just had to have this one as it reminds me of my own little Miss Pussy Cat.



Octogen shaped card
2 layers have been cut out using Spellbinder Decagon's using backing paper from Kraftyhands Cute Puppies and Kittens and Core'dinations So Mod
QKR Stampede Digi Image has been printed onto Stampography card and then coloured with Copic Ciao Pens.
I have cut out Spellbinder D-Lite Whimsical Tree using Gold pearlescent card
Added sentiment and pearl gems from my stash.



Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs


29 comments:

  1. Linda, such an adorable card. Can never go wrong with a cat. :)

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is so cute - looks so pleased with itself!! Did it get the cream? Love the octagonal shaped card - its super.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Linda. Glad to see you're keeping busy! :oP
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! it looks so proud! another gorgeous card Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute Linda, love how you've layered it up. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sweet little card Linda.. <3
    Cheers
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww he's adorable!! Love the kitty image and your coloring! Great Shape card too!! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy Linda. Cute little pussy cat. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute image and card, love it, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is super cute Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute little kitty and love your shaped card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely . What an adorable image and a great design xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cut Linda, love the fabulous image and design detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute card Linda - really lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, that's so cute! Hope you're well. I often visit your blog but I cant comment on my iPad :(
    Hugs xx
    Ps I've booked onto Kay's Leigh workshop 3rd April. will you be there? x

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi linda, fabulous selection of cards today, you have been busy..pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous Linda, the image is adorable and I love the colours and shapes x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great design Linda and the image is great.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. he is one cute pussycat Linda lovely.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great card shape and the cat image is adorable. Good luck with the challenges. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the image and the use of green, it's very eye catching. Glad you joined us at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Loving that there cat, fabulous card so love the colours you have used for him, love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx