Followers

Sunday, 27 January 2013

Seeing Treble

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

Well I have had a good productive day again today.  I managed to get a lot done today and more besides too.  Just had a lovely Sunday roast cooked by my Rick, he sure does look after me. 

The snow has well and truly gone now here, the rain cleared most of it away during the night then we have had blue skies and the sun shone for us today.  About 5 o'clock the heavens opened and cleared the remainder of the snow away. 

Today I have been playing with my inks, PanPastels and embossing powders and getting lovely and messy.  The corset stamp I have used is from Visible Image.  I am starting to get quite a collection of these fabulous stamps.  The quality of the stamp is superb and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.


Recipe

DL white card base
First layer is purple holographic card
Second layer is Stampography card which I have stamped the corset using Versamark Dazzle and then dusted over the PanPastel in Violet.  I wrapped black ribbon with beads on and layered onto the holographic card.
I then stamped 3 corsets and on two of them used WOW embossing powder in Black Glint Regular and Magical Mauve embossing glitter, I cut them out and using PanPastels in violet and black.
The tag is a Spellbinder die which I have stamped the sentiment and distressed with PanPastel I attached black organza ribbon. 
To finish off I have added black gems.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



33 comments:

  1. Beautiful Linda....love the corsets.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW gorgeous card Linda, I love the stamp you have used, love the layout and colours
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ,stunning,great so much work gone into this
    Xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Linda! The wow embossing looks amazing, so gorgeously glittery, and the purple is just divine. Great background too. Love it! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh LInda it is gorgeous xxxx love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Linda.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kinda - love your corsets!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Sweetie, i adore the colours.
    PS.... could you send Rick over, Reg doesn't know how to put the kettle on x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fab card Linda! How do you find the Pan Pastels to use? Something I've not tried yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Linda...I love the colours you've used hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous card Linda, love the image and design pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fantastic card Linda, the corsets look fabulous and the background you've created is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of corset is a beautiful card Linda, the colours are fabulous.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am loving the wonderful combination of color, corsettes and sparkle this card has Linda. Just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous card, love the design, and lot's of sparkle - fab x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so creative and love the colours and sparkly touches.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous Linda the colours are fabulous and i must check out those stamps.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely!
    love the depth of colour
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous Linda....love the colours you've used, and the background of stamped corsets looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card Linda. Love the colours and the corsets. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this beautiful card....the colors are fantastic - awesome job. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my word Linda, this is gorgeous...I knew it was a Visible Image straight away, and your Rick and my Brian, sound alike, I never cook at weekends...or wash, or clean, he takes over, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab corsets and love the purple and black :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. A beautiful card! The corsets look so lovely and sparkly. thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! This is gorgeous, I love the images and the sparkle and the colour is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great image and beautiful card. Thanks for playing Tic-Tac-Toe with us at Come and Get It.
    Karal GDT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous Linda, love the colour and the background looks great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Linda. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the rich colour you have used and Fabulous stamps. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful card Linda, love the corsets images and your design!

    Glad you shared with us this week at Come And Get It Challenge!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´Shell in Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow...so gorgeous ♥
    Thanks for playing at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx