Followers

Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Sneak Peek of Kraftyhands New CD

Good Evening crafty friends and followers

I would like to welcome some of my new followers, I hope you enjoy your visits and get some inspiration from my creations.

Tonight I am showcasing a couple of my samples of the new CD from Kraftyhands.  This is a fabulous CD and the design team have enjoyed working with Miranda and Mo.  I will be posting the rest of my samples on Thursday after their first one hour show.  The show times are 9.00 am with Dean Wilson and then again at 4.00 pm with Howard Griffiths.

This is a photoframe and the photograph is of my baby Tiggy


 This is just one of the shaped cards

This CD is jam packed full of papers, inserts, shaped cards, toppers etc, etc

I hope you can catch Mike and Ian on Create & Craft

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous Linda cant wait to see the rest! Love the Kitty Cat!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda These are gorgeous, I like teh sweet images and the cat.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous samples Linda, love the shapes. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both fabulous cards Linda, the images are lovely and the cat is gorgeous. I look forward to seeing more from this CD x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owwww what sweet, love the first one, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cat one, just like my little Daisy! Love Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these Linda,great designs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Linda I sure hope they don't all sell out tomorrow, look amazing, payday is Friday for little old me, love your makes hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great cards - is the cat yours??
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards Linda...but there's something missing in that first one. Can't quite put my finger on it...ah...oh yes...Tiggy doesn't have any glitter or sparkle! Shall have to come round and sort that out ready for when you get home later. Mwahahahaha!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab image & a great frame for Tiggy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous makes, love the images and soft colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creations Linda and i love the photo frame idea. Your kitty is precious.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2 beautiful makes Linda , just love the cat one xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of these are really darling, Linda, but I have to say that Tiggy just pulls my heart strings. S/He has to be the most adorable cat ever, and that's saying something coming from a gal who has three feline fur babies who own her and keep her company. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda this is just gorgeous, it looks like tiggy is really peeking through the frame.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx