Followers

Friday, 18 January 2013

Springtime Curly Sue

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

Brrrrrrrr it sure is very cold here in the UK today, snow nearly everywhere.  It looks lovely looking out of the windows but I went out this morning to the hairdressers and that wind is bitterly cold.  I hope that all my UK friends are keeping safe if you have to go out.  I have had a great afternoon doing some me, me crafting.  I have been playing with my new Spellbinders which arrived yesterday and oh my they are stunning.  I have also been colouring some digi's and stamped images too.

Today's card is made using one of my digi's by Heather Valentin.


I have made an A5 card using Pearlscent Centura
The first layer is from Papermania Capsule collection
Using the polka dot from the above collection I have cut a strip and wrapped some white lace.
Across the bottom I have used white pearlescent card and embossed using one of my Sizzix folders
The oval layer is cut out using Opulent Ovals from Spellbinders
I have printed my digi onto Stampography card and coloured using my Copic Ciao pens.
To complete my card I have added a sentiment and flowers from my stash.


Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx


34 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Linda, do like that opulent oval. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card as always Linda. That's such a cute digi! And coloured so well too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, and fab image. I received my Spellbinders yesterday too. Hopefully I will get to play tomorrow. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful isnt she a cutie! love yourcolours and layout hun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet and beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Linda - love that fancy oval die and the embossing is lovely tooxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card you have colored the image beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda....fabulous image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww Linda! You created a beautiful card with my Curly Sue Digi!

    Love love love! Its Fabulous!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card linda, like the look of your new dies..pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. VERY pretty! Love the blue DP you used on here and the new die! Great card.
    Stay warm!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card. I really love the wonderful image and great diecuts! love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the image, the frame the embossing and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card Linda. The image is gorgeous and the papers and die-cut oval are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, great image and love the layout. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the new die & the image is so pretty. Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just lovely Linda . A beautifully coloured image and the flower papers are just wonderful . I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, the image is lovely too, glad to see that it fits on the spellbinders been looking at the new ones and wondering whether the digis would fit :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Linda love the colours xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Linda. Especially love ther opulent oval. Sorry I've been MIA for a while but doing my best to get back to regular commenting, x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card. Great coloring of the image. Love the added lace.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Linda, love the image, layout and your colouring is FAB. Need to put these on my wish list. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a sweet image and wonderfully designed card.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Linda this is gorgeous. Love the blues.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  25. Magnificent, Linda! Love the way you combined the embossed paper with the dp. I really love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning as always Linda, and "Curly Sue" is one of my all time favourtie movies....love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. A real cute card Sweetie, i love the image.
    I'm glad you had some (me time) x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful, I love those shades of blue and the embossing is fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely project, beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card, love your image and colour scheme, thanks for playing with us at Friday Sketch Challenge this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx