Followers

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Tatoos and Feathers

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

WOW I hope you are all well!  Whew another busy day at Krafty Towers so I don't plan on being in cyber land all night, but knowing me that won't happen LOL.  I like to catch up with all my crafty friends.

Tonight's card is one I really enjoyed doing :)  Can you tell?


8 x 8 square cream scalloped card
I have used TH Vintage Photo and stamped a combination of different sized cog then using Spica Copic pens coloured the centres with blue.
The first layer is from Docraft Chronology paper pack and one of the shaped cards on the left hand side.
I printed the image off onto Stampography card and then cut around the bottom of the image and cut her out using the Spellbinder Cogs die.  I coloured the image which is from Delicious Doodles using my Copics.
Before laying the topper down I have added beige coloured feathers.
The cogs are cut from Kraftyhands Deco Kut using Spellbinder Sproket dies.
To finish off I have added an old earring (a find from a charity shop), fob watch and top right is a charm that says "Believe"


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



28 comments:

  1. Stunning as always hunni, love the blues, makes the image really stand out, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've made her stand out, with her quirky blue coloured hair, against the more browns and blacks of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning . I just love love love it all !!! What a fantastic coloured image and the whole design is just wow .
    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Linda. I love the cog background you've created and the image is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card Linda. Nice to see you doing the dirty stuff now and then, lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooo, this is different for you...as Lexie says....down and dirty! haha. Nice though x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. I really like this card and what a gorgerous image. I love the colours you have used. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Linda Fab as always
    xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fab card Linda! Love it!
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Linda this is another wonderful card, I love this image and all the embellishments hun,
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully coloured image- fabulous choice of papers and embellishments - superb.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Linda, it's a gorgeous image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow gorgeous card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Linda, what a fabulous creation! Love the colors, papers, embellishments, and die cuts you used. Love the image and your coloring, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at Lady Anne's this month! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW Linda, you are making me fall in love with these papers, love how you have used the image, kind of looks, egyptian, the way you have coloured her....love and hugs hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fab card Linda, love the stamped background and the blue centres that ties in with the image x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, love the image and goes really well with the background :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card and great coloring. Love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab! Love all the details you have added. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab! Love all the details you have added. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card Linda, your image really stands out well from your lovely background and love the earring

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow fab image and great colours, thanks for sharing at osaat hugs trisha x dt

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous card - love the stamped background and the feathers are lush.
    Thanks for playing along with the Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. great card Linda, I haven't seen this style from you before. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx